Pottsville, AR

Posted March 02, 2015
I have been impressed with the education and care my children have received from Pottsville Schools. There are many good schools in the area, but Pottsville is a perfect fit for us. We love the size and the sense of community.

Posted November 06, 2007
I think Pottsville is the best school around this area and I'm sure all of Pottsville's students would agree with me. I Pottsville!

Posted June 13, 2007
Pottsville is a wonderful school because it provides great fitness levels,wonderful teachers and a lovely principal as well as parents involved in many activities such as sport,p&c,readers,canteen,helpers in class and excersions.Pottsville has programs that the children enjoy and are happy to participate in like tooty-fruity,cross country and Healthy Harold.So overall I think that Pottsville is a great,healthy school.

Pottsville Middle Grade
6926 Sr 247, Pottsville, AR  72858
Last modified Pottsville Middle Grade is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pottsville Middle Grade Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top