Posted April 14, 2012
We moved to Poyen School 1 month ago..My Son is in the 3rd grade. I can't say enough about the teachers & the students!! Thet were so friendly!! The only problem that I have had has been with the School's Nurse & I hope that we have gotten that taking care of!!

Posted August 28, 2011
My grandaughter is a new student at Poyen Elementary. I was amazed at the reception a new student got, at the positive environment, and not only the teacher's, but the student's, and the entire staff's efforts to make a new child feel welcome. It is an amazing experience for a little girl who was so scared to start a new school in sixth grade. Thank you!

Posted September 17, 2009

Poyen Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2009
My son is in Kindergarten at Poyen. He loves school and his teacher. He has a very hard time learning and is a very immature 5 year old boy, but Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Hicks are very patient with him and he is learning more and more everyday. He now has this confidence about himself that I have never seen before. I went to this school as a child, so I am partial, but when you have a teacher that calls you after school to tell you just how much she enjoys teaching your child, it makes it all worth the effort that everyone gives. I love this school and will never send my children to another school, ever!!!!

Posted December 22, 2008
I cannot say enough about the school! They are so child oriented - Every teacher gets to know every child and their family. Education is important and teachers take the time to teach individually and as a group.

Posted March 09, 2007
As a person with an extensive education background, I was quite ambivolant to send my 5 year old to a small school because of what they usually lack. After the first week, I was impressed on many different levels. Mostly, the school's staffs ability to know every child by name. My child gained so much self confidence in just that first week! I can say nothing poor about them!

Poyen Elementary School
111 North School St, Poyen, AR  72128
Last modified Poyen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poyen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top