Bad
Good

When my grandson went to kindergarden here,he loved it.Later his mom moved to another part of Arkansas and he cried,and so did the teachers!..They always give verbal praise and lots of understanding.He will be going back this year,and boy is he excited!Over the summer when the teachers saw him, they always told him they missed him and gave him loving huggs.In meetings with teachers it amazed me when i cried they cried.They really do care.

Having moved here a year and a half ago from Utah, I have been wonderfully pleased with Prairie Grove. The teachers have been wonderful. There was 1 teacher that I feel needs to go ahead and retire, but other than that all the teachers are awesome. Parent involvement is awesome!!! The primary elementary special education teachers are the best teachers I've ever meet. We are planning on relocating back to Utah and leaving this school is what we will miss the most!!!

Our daughter is going into 3rd grade at pg. We simply cant say enough good about this school and the teachers! Ms. Truax in 1st grade was a God send, having started school here and being behind in reading skills (came from Shreveport, La), Ms Truax tutored our daughter 2 days a week after school and made an incredible difference.. let me say, she tutored her at no expense to us.. in Shreveport the teachers offered tutoring at $35 an hour after school. Then 2nd grade and Ms. Carpenter, awesome, enthusiastic young teacher. We hear Ms Truax has moved to 3rd grade and are keeping our fingers crossed to have her again in the upcoming school year.. but if not i have no doubt whatever teacher we have will be amazing! As parents we love the safe, friendly environment. As a student our daughter loves the fun atmosphere and friendly staff

The school provides a safe and secure environment for the children and focuses on higher learning for the children.

The teachers, staff and entire school is exceptional! We moved from Springdale AR and had a shock! No gang involvement and yes, my kids were threatened by a 4th grade gang before. The teachers stay late to help kids catch up if they've been sick and everything. My kids will stay here until graduation!

Last modified Prairie Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2