Prairie Grove Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2013
Agree with other poster, poor administration. Morningstar is very bad for this school and the students here. Leadership really stinks and the kids here suffer for it. Find a better school for the sake of your childs future.

Prairie Grove Middle School 2

Posted August 02, 2012
As much as I would love to rate this school with high stars, I just can't. Most of the teachers are great with a few exceptions, as with most schools, but when it comes to administration (principal, vice principal) don't expect your voice to be heard or acknowledged. The VP is known for comparing everything to his son, "if my son can deal with this, yours can" type of statements are always flowing out of his mouth. I would say he is the driving force of a lot of negative feelings for the middle school within the community. I have not seem much respect for the parents from him, just his useless interjections and arrogant ramblings. The secretary is amazing and will do her best to help you any chance she can. I also really do appreciate the counselor and her crazy words of wisdom. She really seems to care for the children. Sadly the lack of good leadership causes this school to run a muck all to often. Last year some of the students were not even allowed to eat in the cafeteria for breakfast, even on cold wet days. Parents were just offered another son comparison "my son did this before, he was fine", and many kids ended up not eating because of this. I wish parents had a voice here.

Prairie Grove Middle School 5

Posted May 16, 2009
I absolutely love the PG schools. I have 3 students currently in the Middle school, each one of them are doing excellent. Coming from large schools in FL where class sizes are in the upper 20's to low 30's to class sizes of 11 - 18 makes a big difference. Communication between teachers, staff and parents are excellent as well. I have received both phone calls and emails telling me if my child is having problems in an area or to just let me know they enjoy having them in their class. I'm not too fond of the bus situation however. The 'rules' seem not to apply to all. The drivers seem to have their 'favorite' students and discipline from the bus driver and supervisor of transportation is grossly unfair. Grades K-12 ride the bus together, unlike in larger cities where, elementary, Jr High, and High School ride separate buses.

Prairie Grove Middle School 1

Posted October 27, 2008

Prairie Grove Middle School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
There seems to an EXTREMELY amount of drama in this school with the girl's. They physically taunt one another. The teacher's DO NOT spend enough one on one time with the student's that need help in their subjects. They do not get involved with the parent's and communication is horrible.

Prairie Grove Middle School
824 North Mock, Prairie Grove, AR  72753
Last modified Prairie Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Grove Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top