Rector, AR

Rector Elementary School 5

Posted July 24, 2012
We are very happy with our school and many of the great role models in our school today. No one is perfect. We all should be learning each day, learning to help each other, students, parents and teachers.

Rector Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2011
the rector school is very good with sports. it is lacking in teachers helping. my child says that the teachers text all the time. my kid is old enough to know if teachers are teaching them correctly and she usually tells me that the teachers dont finish the lesson or they dont have a lesson at all and when my kid gets a bad grade the teacher tells the class that they better not have a call from their parents telling them that there kid wasnt fully taught. but other than that they have a great gt program.

Rector Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2011
My family has been blessed to be part of a community with a very good school. Our children are getting a good education. The teachers and administrators have shown that they care about their students. Every year we pray that God will give us good teachers and He has answered that prayer each time.

Rector Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
So far the teachers i have met and the principl,are very nice and really helpful

Rector Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2009
honestly , this school is lacking alot. my kids ,when they ask the teacher for help she gets upset. the school is mainly about sports than education

Rector Elementary School 3

Posted July 16, 2009

Rector Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2007
Parental involvement is lacking. Teachers seem offended when you need to talk to them about your childrens progress.

Rector Elementary School 5

Posted November 04, 2006

Rector Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2005
In my opinion the curriclum leaves something to be desired. the focus is on behavior , not grades or education. I recieved a letter from school outlining the teacher's responsibility , the students and also the parents responsibility. Students- be on time, bring a pencil; Teachers- hand out assignments; Parents- make sure child attends, on time, has materials, learns their lessons, help with assignments if needed.

Rector Elementary School
604 West 5th St, Rector, AR  72461
Last modified Rector Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rector Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top