Posted August 04, 2013
I love this school it shaped me up helped me have better scores and certainly made me a better person i had laughs and sometimes cried because i knew about it going to end but the principal was my friend he is a very nice man and is a bery good role model

Posted April 20, 2012
I went to this school and loved it... Had fun and learned a lot also I had very high test scores thanks to this place.

Posted November 11, 2011
This school is unsafe for young girls and for whatever reason, the administration turns their head. The love of sports I assume.

Posted January 11, 2011
This school's principle is old and needs to retire. He makes the worst decions about punishments issues. He should be put down.

Posted February 25, 2010
i use to go there... it was the funnest experience i have ever had.

Posted October 04, 2007
My children had to be bussed 15 miles away take simple courses that any junior high should offer but are not available at Redfield.

Redfield Junior High School 3

Posted February 08, 2005

Posted July 29, 2004
- a former student

Posted April 16, 2004
Redfield Jr. High is the best school I ever went to. The teachers are not only there for the students acidemicly but they are also there as friends.

Redfield Junior High School
101 School St, Redfield, AR  72132
Last modified Redfield Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redfield Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top