Public charter
Rogers, AR

Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle 3

Posted February 05, 2015
What about the autism class? Are they good? I was wondering if they learn much and have ABA learning with skilled teachers to teach them in their own special way of learning. It's interesting to see how well they can do since apart of them is highly intelligent. There are some that really have potential like anybody else. Can't there be some pictures or something on Facebook or some site where I could please get an idea or did we forget them. Parents like me would be interested. Thank you:)))

Posted July 24, 2013
My son LOVES this school!! We are so incredibly happy with all the teachers he has had so far!!

Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle 2

Posted March 20, 2013
Let me start by saying I have my second child attending BCSA currently. The school has changed significantly since my first child started. It has been in overall steady decline the entire time. Our first "incident" was 4 years in with my son. The teacher left a room full of 5th graders alone to go to the office. While she was gone, a particularly child my son had been having issues with took his homework and tore it up and threw the papers all over the floor. My son ended up in trouble and had to redo the assignment. The teacher told several lies while vetting that incident and the principle (now superintendant) refused to address that issue. Several other minor issues have become increasing frequent. Now my daughter has been the target of bullying, but the group of girls constantly harassing her each reported her for bullying. The principle's logic? If three girls all report an incident, it must be true. Young girls would never conspire like that. I have seen the texts from these little darlings myself. The principle didn't care to. I'd rather have my daughter a faceless child in a crowd than a target amongst a few. She'll take her high scores back to public school.

Posted January 22, 2013
I am a very involved parent at BCSA and feel like I know what is and is NOT going on. If you will look at the 2012 test scores, BCSA has some of the highest in the state. The teachers there are some of the best I have encountered, and do a great job with parents and students. The administration is the strongest since the beginning of this charter. There is now a principal in place, as well as a superintendent. The principal comes from Springdale public schools, so has been very involved in education for over 20 years. The disgruntle parents need to get their facts in order before posting such negative reviews!

Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle 2

Posted October 20, 2012
My older boys have been attending BCSA since 2006 and we loved it in the beginning. Fast forward to all the staffing and administrative , changes, and arrests of teachers and this school has become a big disappointment. My youngest son, who will be in K next year will not be attending BCSA, and I'm considering taking my middle schooler out as well. If you consider putting your kids in this school based on any good reviews, please take note that the good reviews were before 2010.

Posted October 18, 2012
It has changed. Staff being arrested. No history or languages at all. Not even Spanish. Gang tags at the school. Stay away, I wish I had.

Posted June 11, 2012
Bad conduct from office staff. Rudeness, and denial of truth. Poor test scores, not a place you want to put your kids. At least not until there is a staff overhaul.

Posted March 26, 2010
I am attending this school currently and its the best school ever! My 2/3 brothers had attended this school and still recognize there teachers. The teachers there do an excellent job. I understand all of the concepts of there teaching. I get all good grades and I give it all to the teachers! They are wonderful, amazing, and so so smart! the list could go on forever!!!! I truly love BCSA! if you go there it would be the best decicion you made!!!!

Posted March 21, 2010
I have two children enrolled at this school and I am very impressed. I love the fact that I can volunteer at anytime and see what is happening at the school. From kindergarten they are bringing home little books to read. My daughter who is in first grade is learning time, money, measuring in cm and inches and they will begin to learn fractions. As far as bullying my son had a problem, I mentioned it to the teacher and they have kept an eye out for it. The problem I have seen is some parents refuse to see that their child has behavior that leads to bullying like pinching and pushing. If you have an open mind and you are always welcome to come see for yourself you can help your child and another with this issue. I volunteer at the playground sometimes to keep an eye on things. I

Posted July 20, 2009
We love the smaller class size and teacher envolvement. My two children enjoy the atmosphere. We have been going here the past four years.

Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle
2005 South 12th St, Rogers, AR  72758
Last modified Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton County School of Arts/Elementary/Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top