Posted May 14, 2012
Jones is a fantastic place to teach!! The children are hardworking and the teachers and staff very caring towards the children and each other. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else...

Posted May 30, 2011
Fantastic learning atmosphere, caring staff and several ( I think five) teachers are national board certified. Jones has twice in the past few years been awarded the Arkansas School of Distinction award.On family participation events literally hundreds of peopl,show up. Respect is practiced here, from the principle on down children are addressed in a courteous human way. I wish my elementary school would have been half this good..

Posted July 02, 2008
As a teacher at Russell D. Jones Elementary, I find the school to be an interesting place to work. The students are by and large hard working, respectful children. The teachers have spent a great deal of time and effort to clearly identify the needs of our student population. challenge

Jones Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2007
Everything comes home in English and Spanish. All parent communication is bi-lingual which makes for a lengthy night. My child has had one great teacher, one uninvolved teacher and one drill sergeant teacher. If we could sell our house, we would love to get out of this school district.

Jones Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2004
My children have been at Jones since the doors opened. Parents, including myself have witnessed the leaders at Jones display unsupportive actions towards the children and staff. For children to succeed they need to be incouraged. The parent involvement at Jones is very low, due to leaders making it hard for parents to share their ideas, and are basically turned away. When some parents have tried to express their concerns with the leaders at Jones they have been treated disrespectfully. It also seems that Jones has become the guinea pig school for several different programs, which seems to be more for status than being beneficial to the children. My children have had some wonderful and caring teachers at Jones, but it takes great leaders to make a great school. I have not given up hope for Jones. I think with more accessible and supportive leaders Jones could be a great school.

Posted January 01, 2004
My children have gone to Jones for 2 years. Its a nice school with great staff. My children love it there, and Jones offers Reading Recovery and other special programs for children who need the extra help. The childrens safety is #1.

Jones Elementary School
2926 South First St, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jones Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top