Bad
Good

The staff and teachers at Jones go above and beyond in every way for the students- and I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. They're fantastic!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children have attended Jones for several years, and I couldn't be happier with the school and teachers. I had severe reservations about sending my kids into the public school system, and they not only laid all fears to rest, they literally sat down to discuss my questions at length. From the administrative staff, to the teachers, every single person has showed how much they care about the kids they are entrusted with, and how willing they are to go above and beyond in every instance. My only problem with the school is that it stops at fifth grade- I'd be quite happy to have them teach my children all the way through high school.

Jones is a fantastic place to teach!! The children are hardworking and the teachers and staff very caring towards the children and each other. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else...

Fantastic learning atmosphere, caring staff and several ( I think five) teachers are national board certified. Jones has twice in the past few years been awarded the Arkansas School of Distinction award.On family participation events literally hundreds of peopl,show up. Respect is practiced here, from the principle on down children are addressed in a courteous human way. I wish my elementary school would have been half this good..

As a teacher at Russell D. Jones Elementary, I find the school to be an interesting place to work. The students are by and large hard working, respectful children. The teachers have spent a great deal of time and effort to clearly identify the needs of our student population. challenge

Everything comes home in English and Spanish. All parent communication is bi-lingual which makes for a lengthy night. My child has had one great teacher, one uninvolved teacher and one drill sergeant teacher. If we could sell our house, we would love to get out of this school district.

Last modified Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.