PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am a former student and was devestated when I got news we were moving. SVDP is the best school ever, and you will always remember it.

St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School in Rogers, AR, provides excellent academic learning from Pre-K through 8th grade. In addition to elevated core curriculum classes, excellent instruction is also made available for electives and extra-curricular activities both during and outside of school. This teaching is delivered in a Christ-centered environment that permeates the school s atmosphere across teachers, administration, students and parents. Not only are the teachers excellent educators, but they are also dedicated to the community's future success by building leaders. Students that graduate from St. Vincent de Paul School go on to become the leaders (in academics, in student organizations, on sports teams, etc.) of their peer group in high school. The values which have been instilled in our students broadcast from them to other students making better their high schools. I highly recommend St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School to any parent seeking excellent academic teaching in a Christ-centered environment. (Jan. 2, 2009)

I am amazed at the level of achievment of the students in our small school. We have extremely gifted students and teachers who encourage each and every student. I highly recommend this school

What a fantastic school! From the first day that I took a school tour, I recognized the level of excellence that this school has to offer. We are now in our 3rd year and I still believe the academics are the best around.

I attended elementary school and middle school at SVDP and I made some wonderful friends and had some amazing teachers who taught me so much and who I will respect for the rest of my life. When I started public school after 7th grade, I was ahead of my classmates in math and other subjects.

I highly recommend this school. The education is top notch and for parents there are so many ways to get involved.

I am a SVDP grandparent and a former 1st grade teacher in public school. I think the expectations at SVDP are marvelous. The students show respect for each other and for everyone in the building. SVDP offers one of the finest educations for K -7th grade in Arkansas.

Last modified St Vincent De Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8