Rogers, AR

Posted April 18, 2012
I am a former student and was devestated when I got news we were moving. SVDP is the best school ever, and you will always remember it.

Posted January 03, 2009
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School in Rogers, AR, provides excellent academic learning from Pre-K through 8th grade. In addition to elevated core curriculum classes, excellent instruction is also made available for electives and extra-curricular activities both during and outside of school. This teaching is delivered in a Christ-centered environment that permeates the school s atmosphere across teachers, administration, students and parents. Not only are the teachers excellent educators, but they are also dedicated to the community's future success by building leaders. Students that graduate from St. Vincent de Paul School go on to become the leaders (in academics, in student organizations, on sports teams, etc.) of their peer group in high school. The values which have been instilled in our students broadcast from them to other students making better their high schools. I highly recommend St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School to any parent seeking excellent academic teaching in a Christ-centered environment. (Jan. 2, 2009)

Posted April 22, 2008
I am amazed at the level of achievment of the students in our small school. We have extremely gifted students and teachers who encourage each and every student. I highly recommend this school

Posted February 05, 2008
What a fantastic school! From the first day that I took a school tour, I recognized the level of excellence that this school has to offer. We are now in our 3rd year and I still believe the academics are the best around.

Posted February 05, 2008
I attended elementary school and middle school at SVDP and I made some wonderful friends and had some amazing teachers who taught me so much and who I will respect for the rest of my life. When I started public school after 7th grade, I was ahead of my classmates in math and other subjects.

Posted February 05, 2008
I highly recommend this school. The education is top notch and for parents there are so many ways to get involved.

Posted February 05, 2008
I am a SVDP grandparent and a former 1st grade teacher in public school. I think the expectations at SVDP are marvelous. The students show respect for each other and for everyone in the building. SVDP offers one of the finest educations for K -7th grade in Arkansas.

St Vincent De Paul School 2

Posted September 02, 2006
Parental involvement at SVdP is largely restricted to serving lunches in the cafeteria, fundraising, and being present at occasional class parties. Parents are not welcome in the classroom, and communication from teachers in my experience is very poor.

Posted August 09, 2006
SVdP has been a fixture in the education community for 50 years now. Two things that stick out to me more than anything else are 1: the caring family atmosphere and 2: the teachers are state liscenced like at any public school and extremely qualified. The staff expects academic excellence and teach Christian values. What a wonderful school!

Posted December 19, 2005
I am extremely pleased with SVdP! I think the academics are challenging and put our students ahead of local public school children in most if not all subjects. Our seventh graders go on to attend a majority of pre advanced placement courses in the eighth grade and find it to be at the same level, if not slightly easier than classes at SVdP. Parent involvement is abundant here and is everywhere you look. If a parent wants to get invovled, they have only to look around. Each family is required to volunteer 35 hours each year, and when you enter school, you will see parents everywhere, from helping in the library, to practicing math facts, to organizing PTO events, and even working in the cafeteria. I thing our school is a wonderful place for children to grow academically and spiritually and has benefitted our family tremendously!

St Vincent De Paul School
1315 West Cypress Street, Rogers, AR  72758
Last modified St Vincent De Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Vincent De Paul School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top