K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I was disappointed. My family has experience in public schools, classical education, Christian schools, and in university model schools. This school has more problems that I expected: 1. It's a time sink. There is a lot of busy work and teaching to the mode. 2. They exhibit typical academic na vet . I expected more from a NAUMS school. 3. The Bible education is "optional." That kind of de-emphasis is not appropriate if a parent is paying for a "Christian" education. 4. Clique formation is problematic everywhere, but in this school, it is absolutely out of control. I'm not talking about the kids, either. It's the teachers and other parents... 5. The public schools in NW AR are surprisingly good. My kids now get a better education down the street...

Providence is a K - 12th grade college prep christian school that has been the perfect match for our two boys. I am a business man who was drawn to Providence because the University Model helps create independent learners. Much like the skill set I need on a daily basis out in the real world. Providence teaches my sons a Christ-Centered world view. And, their athletic programs are very high end, but kept in focus to playing for, as they say, "An audience of One." You owe it to your children's future to consider Providence Christian.

Providence is such a fun school for families who are looking for a Christ-centered education. We are truly blessed to find a school in Northwest Arkansas that is equal to college-prep. schools in major cities. The site here says it only goes through 8th grade, but I know Providence is now up through 10th grade. What a blessing. Thanks to all of the faculty for caring so much about our kids!

PCCA is and excellent option for those who have the time and desire to invest in their childrens future. PCCA is founded on Biblical principals, has a great Board of Directors, Principal and Teaching Staff. We have been at PCCA for 3yrs and have found it to be a great option for our family. The school is very affordable. The education is excellent. The culture/environment is superb. I truly praise the Lord for allowing my family to be a part of PCCA every day!

Providence is the most wonderful school! The board of directors always prayerfully seeks to do what is best for the students and teachers. I absolutely love teaching at PCCA!

Last modified Providence Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12