Posted March 21, 2014
I couldn't have asked for better staff to be involved with my autistic son's IEP team. The VP, the counselor, the speech path, and my absolute favorite, his resource teacher, have all worked hard with me, for him. All making sure my son learns and thrives in this school. He's graduating this year, and I couldn't be any prouder of the man he's become, and the progress he's made, thanks to the help of these kind people!

Posted February 22, 2012
I'm glad that I went to Rogers Heritage high School. I had a great time on the basketball team. Plus meeting new people and new friend. Thank you god for putting I in this school. I love this school it was one of my favorite school I went to in my life. I miss going to the school.

Rogers Heritage High School 1

Posted January 24, 2012
If you have a student with disabilities please think twice before sending your child to this school. I find that they would rather work with policy rather than work with the students needs. A childs needs will change as they grow and the changes need to be addressed whether it be they neeed more assistance or less assistance. I found this school to be lacking when it comes to adjusting to a childs needs. They leave these children to fend for themselves with the other students who can be bullies. When a child just can't adjust to being left to fend for themselves they weren't willing to help. They told my child just learn to deal with it which is not what you tell any child who comes to you for help. My child has issues that include a sensitivity to too many people and when I asked for help they refused to make any changes for her. They also refused to let me come to the school so I could observe for one day in her classroom so I could request better changes for her. I am looking into a school who is more willing to work for the student rather than policy. Please think twice before sending your student here.

Posted September 29, 2011
For the students and band members who performed for my great aunt in granting her a last wish of seeing her grandson play with his band, I thank you. What a wonderful thing to see. Our families will be talking about this for the rest of our lives.

Rogers Heritage High School 2

Posted October 09, 2010
My child's teachers do challenge her but only three have felt the need to go beyond that with her. One recognized she is bored and offered her the opportunity to work ahead which gives her the opportunity to offer peer support during labs. One, only one, felt the need to contact me about her work. I like for the teacher's to be involved beyond the classroom. The school does not impress me with the not involving parents of color (ie latinos, Marshalese, etc). The policy of only persons on the child's checkout list are the only people who can check them out and need to show ID is NOT inforced either.

Posted October 01, 2010
This is my son's third year at Heritage. He has had an amazing experience! He has gained so much confidence because of the positive attitudes of his teachers and their concern for the students at this school. Parents are welcomed and considered partners in their child's educational decisions. I have appreciated their willingness to do whatever it takes to help my son succeed. Mrs. Steen, the principal, is committed to raising the expectations for the students at the school and has helped instill an atmosphere where students are excited to come to school and feel safe and a member of the school community.

Rogers Heritage High School 0

Posted May 08, 2010
I really enjoy going here. The school spirit is amazing and there are some many different courses to choose from. I do have to admit there are a few teachers that i've had a problem learning with. I actual had switch once. But overall I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

Rogers Heritage High School
1114 South Fifth St, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Rogers Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Heritage High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.