Bad
Good

My child loves this school she's got one of the best teachers she's ever haf she loves Mrs O we r moving n she will be transfer school hope her new school is great as this one has been everyone so nice here hope it's that way with her new school

Great, caring school! Every year my kids have had a wonderful teacher and made great progress. I work in the schools and have been involved over the past eight years as a parent. I've seen how happy the kids are and I know they are getting a great education.

This school was great I was there from kindergarden through fith grade and this was a lovly school. They had many great teachers. Just make sure your child gets there work done.

I would not recommend this school. I believe they single out children who are different and try to isolate them. I do however believe the teachers are excellent- but would not suggest if your child has any issues at all. They are quick to try to label your child and deprecate them. Little consideration is given to the child's feelings or abilities- rather they focus and single out.

This school is excellent. The majority of the teachers are extremely dedicated and competent teachers who genuinely care about their students. Also, There is a strict no bullying policy that is strictly enforced.

My child has been in Tillery since kindergarten. We have the best teachers and principal's. They are all amazing. I can't say enough about this school. The kids are so appreciative. My husband and I feel very blessed to be a part of a wonderful school.

Class act! Do not try 'bullying here!' Learning is the menu of the day here!

My son has attended Tillery since Kindergarden. He is now in 4th grade. Every teacher he has had has been absolutely wonderful. I have been granted everything I have asked for for my son. He had a problem last year with a boy in his class that kept bugging him. I asked the principal to keep them separated, and it was not a problem! Every time I've ever requested a teacher, he has gotten her. I am very satisfied with the school and the staff. My son is in REACH and Odyssey of the Mind (gifted & talented programs), and he does not get treated any different than the other kids in his class. I am glad to have had the experience of the Tillery staff & teachers! They did a great job building my son's educational foundation!

My experience has been that Frank Tillery teaches to the middle of the class. If your child falls anywhere outside of that it may be a problem. If your child has special needs it many times takes an act of congress to get the support needed. I do not feel the school regards each child as an individual. With that said they also do not offer the services available to you unless they absolutley have to. The school should educate all students even those that are not perfect. I also found that they try to force the students into nice little boxes creative education is not a norm. It has been very trying and I have to educate myself about the services available because this school will not offer them when need unless put up agianst a wall. As a parent I feel my childs needs could be met much

I think this school is great. The teachers have been very helpful and caring towards my son and I. I'm looking forward to starting my daughter there this fall!

Last modified Frank Tillery Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.