Rogers, AR

Posted October 21, 2009
great school, very good in helping students learn the right skills!

Kirksey Middle School

Posted February 14, 2009
I love how far my special needs daughter has come in the short time she has been attending Kirksey. The staff really care about her needs and work with me to get her the education she needs.

Posted January 29, 2009
Kirksey is one of the greatest schools in helping students develop to be successful in life. Not only are they constantly working with my student to help him become more educated but the teachers there are helping him become a better person. This is by far one of the greatest experiences I have seen in any school. Parent involvement can always be improved but I have no complaints on my end.

Posted November 20, 2008
Kirksey is the best school in the world. I actually enjoy going to school now that Iam at Kirksey. They have a program so kids that need to improve on their BENCHMARK scores can get the help that they need. I also love the AR parties I have only been on one and I cant wait to go to the next one.

Posted October 01, 2008
Dr. Hill runs a fantastic school where discipline and respect for the kids run hand-in-hand with compassion and support for the parents and families. He has a nationally recognized PE program, he has a mentoring program for disadvantaged kids, the school is one of 86 schools on the 'schools to watch' list showing best of the best schools, the school has won the Shannon Wright award and is a 3 diamond school in the state of Arkansas. My older son attended Kirksey and my younger son attends now. We feel blessed to be a part of this school.

Kirksey Middle School 2

Posted February 13, 2007
Poor communication with parents

Kirksey Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2007
Has got to be the worst school in Rogers. No communication between teachers and staff. Plan on recieving outdated or incorrect information. Has a out of control car rider line. Teacher to Parent comunication only happens when it's too late to do anything about the issue. Would not recommend sending my dogs to Kirksey. My child will NOT return next year. I'll pay for him to go somewhere else.

Posted January 02, 2007
I am a former student of kriksey and it is the best school ever P.E. is way more fun that it ever was there and one p.e. teacher is the best out of them all and that's Mrs. gooch

Posted February 09, 2006
My daughter is a 6th grader at kirksey and she loves it! The transition to middle school was very smooth and easy for her. I have to brag on the PE program; it is awesome! the kids ride mountain bikes, do circuits, rollerblade, just to name a few. They wear heartrate monitors and measure the amount of time their heartrate it up. The staff at Kirksey is great also. The teachers truly care about teaching the students and help them in every way they can. The principal and asst. Principals are very personable and easy to talk to. Overall, Kirksey is awesome! Go Cougars!

Kirksey Middle School
2930 South First St, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Kirksey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirksey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top