Rogers, AR

Eastside Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2011
Our family relocated to the area from Australia recently and were assigned to Eastside. I have been extremely happy with the school as a whole. Great teachers, friendly students, and lovely staff made the transition from "down under" a really easy one for my two sons. I disagree with the previous reviewer who feels that students of Hispanic origin are favoured or that the cirriculum has been dulled down to accomodate ESL students. All the students I have met have high academic and personal standards that are fostered by the school community as a whole. A lovely environment!

Eastside Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2010
In Rogers, the district motto is "All belong, All learn and All succeed". Eastside exemplifies this motto daily. Because of the expectations of the teachers and administration at Eastside my children have become successful in their every dream. Our oldest son will be graduating with honors and a 4.0 from college because of the inspiration that the teachers helped to instill in our son. He is a very bright young man but was expected to demonstrate a work ethic in class that would help him reach his potential not just the grade level expectation. Our youngest son was diagnosed with Cancer in first grade and had a very long recovery. Because of the caring and loving environment at Eastside, he is now a confident high school student on the college tract. The school supported his emotional and academic needs in a developmentally appropriate way for a child recovering from cancer.

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008
Administration: There is no doubt that hispanics are favored here. But, you cannot blame the individual school for the pressure due to the influx of aleins, legal or not. Certainly, improvements can be made here. Principal: Great effort to keep the school strong and deal with what she is dealt. Regardless of the enrollment statistics. Teachers: I have not ever seen a more dedicated group. Who's only objective is the betterment of each and every student. I visit the school often and talk to my kids about school regularly. Due in part to the teachers involvement. Teachers: 5 stars all the way.

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted June 09, 2007

Posted September 13, 2006
My children started school here this year, they love it and are always bringing home their daily work to show what they have learned. My husband is in the army and the teachers have been very understanding about different changes with my children since my husband was sent off. My son's teacher even offered to find out about military counseling for my children and myself. I think this is a great school!!!

Posted April 27, 2005
- a staff
This school has excellent teachers who all care about your students! Most of the kids in this school enjoy every day of learning!

Eastside Elementary School 2

Posted November 01, 2004
Dont send your kids here. If you know something is wrong and voice your opion about it at a meerting they tell you anything to shut up about it.

Eastside Elementary School
505 East New Hope Rd, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top