Northside Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
Seeing a school with an 8 we were excited that our son would be getting a great education. The excitement soon faded with every interaction with the administration in the school. I honestly believe my child was being picked on by some of the staff. My child will not attend another year at Northside Elementary.

Posted August 28, 2014
I disagree on the most recent reviews! This is our 3rd year here and I've had the opportunity to be my child's homeroom parent as well as volunteering. I have had the pleasure of spending a great deal of time at the school. The office staff is always nice and helpful. If you spend any time at the school functions you also see that the principal really truly cares for the school and students. Very happy here and looking forward to having my youngest child start next year!

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2014
Office staff is rude, condescending. They talk down to you and make you feel about 2 inches tall. Principal doesn't really seem to care, the Vice principal doesn't either. I used to enioy this school. Glad we're switching this year.

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted June 21, 2013
Northside Elementary has had a change of leadership. The long time principal retired a couple of years ago, and her replacement has so far been unable to maintain the good feeling that used to be part of our school.

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2013
Poor teacher morale, truly inept leadership make many of the teachers want other assignments. Cover your butt mentality, bunker atmosphere here.

Posted May 26, 2011
Excellent caring Principal- great leadership, cares about students and motivates teachers without intimidation. Fair and unbiased. Makes for a good school.

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2009
Northside has a caring staff, involved parents, and energetic students. All are accepted and encouraged to be their very best in school and in the community.

Posted May 10, 2006
Great and caring teachers and staff. Willing to go beyond jst teaching kids. They also help when help is needed, for the whole family. My daughter went from barely passing at other school to A B honer roll in just a semester.

Northside Elementary School
807 North Sixth St, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top