Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great school & awesome teachers! My kids loved this school and excelled in every grade. The music teacher brought fun back to music class. ALL the kids love him! Would recommend to anyone.

I have two sons who have attended Northside since kindergarten. One is in middle school now and the other is currently in 5th grade. Don't let the outside of the building fool you about the inside of the school. It is one of the older schools in the district, but it's what's inside that counts. The staff is wonderful and is truly striving to providing our student's with the best education possible. I am proud we are a part of the Northside family!

Seeing a school with an 8 we were excited that our son would be getting a great education. The excitement soon faded with every interaction with the administration in the school. I honestly believe my child was being picked on by some of the staff. My child will not attend another year at Northside Elementary.

I disagree on the most recent reviews! This is our 3rd year here and I've had the opportunity to be my child's homeroom parent as well as volunteering. I have had the pleasure of spending a great deal of time at the school. The office staff is always nice and helpful. If you spend any time at the school functions you also see that the principal really truly cares for the school and students. Very happy here and looking forward to having my youngest child start next year!

Office staff is rude, condescending. They talk down to you and make you feel about 2 inches tall. Principal doesn't really seem to care, the Vice principal doesn't either. I used to enioy this school. Glad we're switching this year.

Northside Elementary has had a change of leadership. The long time principal retired a couple of years ago, and her replacement has so far been unable to maintain the good feeling that used to be part of our school.

Poor teacher morale, truly inept leadership make many of the teachers want other assignments. Cover your butt mentality, bunker atmosphere here.

Excellent caring Principal- great leadership, cares about students and motivates teachers without intimidation. Fair and unbiased. Makes for a good school.

Northside has a caring staff, involved parents, and energetic students. All are accepted and encouraged to be their very best in school and in the community.

Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.