Posted April 17, 2012
I have had 3 children attend Grace Hill in the last 4 years. This is the last year I will have one attending this school and am very sad that I will no longer be part of Grace Hill family. The teachers have been great, the office staff have always been very friendly and helpful, and the Principal knows every childs name and is always hands- on in the hallway. She is the only school personel that has ever handled a "bullying" situation immediately and put an immediate STOP to the situation! If only the other schools would take this attitude, there would be no bullying problems at all!! It is a great place for your children to attend school! Ed and Susan Warren

Posted April 16, 2012
my son attends grace hill and the faculty there is great and he loves school because of them and he has a wonderful teacher

Posted January 15, 2009

Grace Hill Elementary School 1

Posted December 21, 2007
My child seems to be learning the same things over and over and when we ask her if shes learned anything new today she always says, 'no just going over the same stuff.'

Posted February 20, 2006
I have two children who attend Grace Hill and i believe the principal and teaching staff to be wonderful careing individuals.When my husband was deployed i saw kindness and concern for my children and myself.I believe Grace Hill is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow.

Posted February 08, 2006
After reading the previous review I felt compelled to write a review. I'm a single mom with 3 children. One child just leaving Grace Hill and two still attending. My children are not straight 'A' students. They are your average, normal children with everyday ups and downs. Saying that, here is my review: The principal has enthusiasm for teaching and inspiring others for their personal best. She is a good-hearted, loving woman that is a good role model for all who know her. Under her leadership, I feel this school has teachers that are incomparable. They are dedicated to teaching fundamentals but creative and artistic in their approach. This school is one-of-a-kind. Your child will love this school, mine do. Your child will feel encouraged and loved by this staff.

Grace Hill Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2005
I have found the principle to be defensive, untruthful and deceptive. I have had my child attend for one year & two nieces whom are questioned regularly by school staff about their mother(which is not & has not been involved for over six months) reguardless of the emotional & scholastic repercussions these question pose to young children. I would not recommend this school or it's programs to Any parent/guardian. Anyone could pick-up your child if they are in the car-rider lane. The principle and select staff members have shown complete and blatent disreguard & disrespect to myself when I didn't return pre-reg.(although staff was informed that they would not be attending there next year).

Grace Hill Elementary School
901 North Dixieland Rd, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Grace Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top