Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

My children attended this school while in K, 1st, 2nd, and 4th grades. Their teachers and the staff seemed to enjoy what they do and enjoy the kids. One child had speech therapry, the other had a special ed class to improve reading. I felt both learning plans were well thought out and very helpful considering the improvement made in my kids. Conferences were very insightful and weekly notes helped me know what to work on at home, or how my child behaved that week. One teacher would even email me when my son had an especially good day because she wanted me to know how proud she was of him! I had to choose this school because I was in it's zone, but I am so happy to have such a great school that my kids enjoyed attending.

We were hesitant to go into a public school after private preschool, but...absolutely love it there!!! The staff is most helpful and have not met a teacher that I do not like. The cultural influences have been such a benefit to our daughter in representation of many ethnic groups. I would highly recommend Bonnie Grimes to anyone who is new to the area!!

Wonderful teachers and the entire staff! They all know us by name and treat the kids so well.

Last modified Bonnie Grimes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.