Bad
Good

Bonnie Grimes Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2012
My children attended this school while in K, 1st, 2nd, and 4th grades. Their teachers and the staff seemed to enjoy what they do and enjoy the kids. One child had speech therapry, the other had a special ed class to improve reading. I felt both learning plans were well thought out and very helpful considering the improvement made in my kids. Conferences were very insightful and weekly notes helped me know what to work on at home, or how my child behaved that week. One teacher would even email me when my son had an especially good day because she wanted me to know how proud she was of him! I had to choose this school because I was in it's zone, but I am so happy to have such a great school that my kids enjoyed attending.

Posted April 02, 2010
We were hesitant to go into a public school after private preschool, but...absolutely love it there!!! The staff is most helpful and have not met a teacher that I do not like. The cultural influences have been such a benefit to our daughter in representation of many ethnic groups. I would highly recommend Bonnie Grimes to anyone who is new to the area!!

Posted October 03, 2009
Wonderful teachers and the entire staff! They all know us by name and treat the kids so well.

Bonnie Grimes Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
We have been at Grimes for the last eight years and plan to be there until our youngest finishes grade school in 2011. We have enjoyed it, but we have noticed a different mood in the school this year and are concerned with the lack of enthusiasm we see. The teachers are more stressed and the PTO--granted I have not been a part of it--have been basically dismissed. If I am sending my child somewhere else for 7 hours of their day, I want it to be to a good place. I want a leader at the school to set a good tone that trickles to the faculty and onto my kids. Please let me know if anyone else feels this way and what we can do to correct it. Thank-you, Darla Leehans

Bonnie Grimes Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2004
Bonnie Grimes has wonderful teachers, some of which have a long history with the school. PTO is very active at this school. It is great to drop of your child in the morning, and be greeted in front of the school by a member of the Watch Dog Dads...some mornings the principal is also out front to greet the kids...Terrific! Good library, cafeteria, and overall well maintained building. Playground could use some updating. Grimes Good Egg program is a great encourager. Nurse and office staff are friendly and helpful. Rogers street traffic right around 7:50am can be tough when coming from the North and entering Bonnie Grimes: The light at New Hope causes congestion. Extracurricular activites take place at the school including Boy and Girl Scouts, and beginning sports such as Little Dribblers. An overall great Elementary school for getting your children off to the right start!

1801 South 13th St, Rogers, AR  72756
Last modified Bonnie Grimes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.