Bad
Good

Rose Bud Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2010
We love our school!!!!! It's like one big family of kids and faculty!

Rose Bud Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2010
Rose bud is an alright school unless your child has disabilities then they do absolutely nothing. They sit back and watch that child fail. The 504 plan is a joke to them. Only 2 teachers follow it and that's half way. They say one thing and do another. If your child has any kind of disability, i strongly suggest you look for another school!

Rose Bud Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2005
I have 3 children who have attended school at Rose Bud. Two of my children started with the elementary and one only attended the high school. None of my children started with kindergarten or even first grade there. In addition, none of my children play basketball or any other sport. I have been very satisfied with the majority of my experiences with this school. My children all adjusted well when we moved here and I do not think that they would want to go to school anywhere else. My children had attended several schools prior to this since my husband was in the military. Also, I do think that some children just are not ready to transition to a higher grade at the end of the school year. It is not a matter of the child failing, but the maturity of the child (or the parent)!

Rose Bud Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2005
My child attended this school as well, and attends the high school, which is not much better. I would not advise, nor reccommend any parent willing put their child in this school district. We are trying to get out, as we blindly got in. This school has some good teachers, well, one I can think of in the elementary school. The rest all leave much to be desired. They press their religion down on the student, and if you do not play basketball well you might as well not even attend school. what good are you? That is the mentality of this small district. I say Rose Bud: Small Town = Small Minds.

Rose Bud Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2004
I have a young child attending Rose Bud School system and have been pleased with the system as of date overall. Just walking through the halls listening to what is going on is not a feasible understanding of the learning process. Schools have guidelines that must be followed and they try to do this to the best of their ability. In today's world, schools are not what they used to be. Teacher's responsibilities go much further than they used to. They do not just teach, they manage, nurse, counsel, mediate, protect, just to name a few. It is difficult to facilitate every student every minute with many social ailments in today's world. Rose Bud has been doing a fine job in my view. I have an understanding since I have taught for 10 years in a different district. Schools have more legal constraints than the public is aware.

Rose Bud Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2004
This school is quick to fail a child instead of helping find the problem and fixing it. Once failure is a issue you set a child up for more failure. Small children should not fail in kindergarden and first grade. Teachers should be able to go the extra mile to help a child pass. Some teachers there are good, but so many are not. Take a walk down the hallways and hear how some of these teachers speak to our children and you would be very upset by this.

Rose Bud Elementary School
124 School Rd, Rose Bud, AR  72137
Last modified Rose Bud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.