Rose Bud, AR

Posted March 15, 2011
I graduated from Rose Bud in 2002, and I can only pray my kid's are as fortunate as I was when it comes to having such a great environment to learn . There were people like mr and mrs wilborg, WHo live ther lives with great morals and provide excellent leadership. Mrs Harrison who makes you feel like one of her own kids, and teaches you that it is all about what is inside your head, and that you are your only restraint in life. I had a great group of teachers and most of them still teach there. Mr .Prothro who spots leadership and potential in everyone, He got me one of my first jobs outside of my families farm. I would suggest this shcool to anyone that wants there kids to grow up smart, self confident and become a go getter. Still today I receive motivation from these teachers through facebook. What a shcool.

Rose Bud High School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I recently graduated from Rose Bud in 2008 and I think it is an excellent school for anyone. Coming from a much larger district in Memphis, TN, Rose Bud was a huge change. Everything about RB from the teachers, to the students, to the atmosphere was amazing during my time there. The small town school environment really gives a sense of belonging to people, which is what I think a lot of kids are looking for. There are tons of clubs to be involved in and awesome athletic programs as well. Any high school education and experience is what you make out of it.

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted March 09, 2008

Rose Bud High School 4

Posted March 08, 2008
I moved from a larger district to Rose Bud and excelled. Teachers like Mrs. Harrison helped me to stay focused, keep my grades up and prepared me to face the future. Which, they all let me know was whatever I chose to make of it. I wish that I lived close enough for my children to attend Rose Bud. I think it is a great school, with a great staff and a positive environment.

Posted February 20, 2008
I graduated rose bud in 2005 and there are really great teachers there and they do alot of one on one with the students. Which is wonderful. They are small but care about the students. They are growing every year though. I know that when my son begins school he will be going to rose bud.

Posted July 22, 2007

Posted July 18, 2007
- a former student

Rose Bud High School 3

Posted February 28, 2007
I have two teenagers who currently attend Rosebud. Since we have moved here my oldest child is really struggling. She came from a larger school making the honor roll and now can barely manage to keep her grades average. The other is struggling here too. They say the teachers aren't thorough enough. I don't think they keep the parents in the loop enough.

Rose Bud High School
124 School Rd, Rose Bud, AR  72137
Last modified Rose Bud High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Bud High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top