PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

An excellent environment for learning--academically and spiritually. What I love most about this school is that the values of respect, kindness, and work ethic that we teach our children at home are reinforced by their teachers. The teachers are so good at nurturing and encouraging our children, while simultaneously challenging them academically with such creativity and dedication. I have had two children complete the Montessori program and they were both reading before kindergarten. I continue to be impressed by my children's reading levels and skills in mathematics and science. I am very happy with St. John Catholic School!

Wonderful! All faculty & staff take special interest in each child. Student/teacher ratio is excellent, very hands-on, lots of parental involvement. We have been so pleased--I only wish my kids could attend through high school!

I now have my second child attending St. John's. My oldest graduated in 2005. My daughter is currently in the Pre-K program and St. John's continues to be a wonderful Christ filled atmosphere where children can reach their fullest potential. The student to teacher ratios are wonderful and the staff is perfect. Probably the best thing is the community of parents who work together to make this school so wonderful. The best place to send your children in Russellville.

The teacher to student ratio is great. Christ centered learning environment with the best teachers in the River Valley. The parents are great so is the staff! Our child just finished his first year there and we are extrememly pleased. Come visit St. John's Catholic School and you can see for yourself.

Pre-k-5th school: The parents are fabulous; the teachers uplifting and God centered; the children know they are loved and important. All four of my children are now in the top 25% (at least) in their public school classes, and their teachers always compliment me on how mannerly and helpful they are. St.John's teaches good morals/values as well as strong education, and in my book that is a great school.

Last modified St John Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5