PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 28, 2013
An excellent environment for learning--academically and spiritually. What I love most about this school is that the values of respect, kindness, and work ethic that we teach our children at home are reinforced by their teachers. The teachers are so good at nurturing and encouraging our children, while simultaneously challenging them academically with such creativity and dedication. I have had two children complete the Montessori program and they were both reading before kindergarten. I continue to be impressed by my children's reading levels and skills in mathematics and science. I am very happy with St. John Catholic School!

Posted November 15, 2010
Wonderful! All faculty & staff take special interest in each child. Student/teacher ratio is excellent, very hands-on, lots of parental involvement. We have been so pleased--I only wish my kids could attend through high school!

Posted July 19, 2009
I now have my second child attending St. John's. My oldest graduated in 2005. My daughter is currently in the Pre-K program and St. John's continues to be a wonderful Christ filled atmosphere where children can reach their fullest potential. The student to teacher ratios are wonderful and the staff is perfect. Probably the best thing is the community of parents who work together to make this school so wonderful. The best place to send your children in Russellville.

Posted July 08, 2009
The teacher to student ratio is great. Christ centered learning environment with the best teachers in the River Valley. The parents are great so is the staff! Our child just finished his first year there and we are extrememly pleased. Come visit St. John's Catholic School and you can see for yourself.

Posted May 20, 2008
Pre-k-5th school: The parents are fabulous; the teachers uplifting and God centered; the children know they are loved and important. All four of my children are now in the top 25% (at least) in their public school classes, and their teachers always compliment me on how mannerly and helpful they are. St.John's teaches good morals/values as well as strong education, and in my book that is a great school.

Posted August 03, 2006
St. John's provides a wonderful academic opportunity for K-5. The teachers truly enjoy teaching in a Christian environment with an excellent student teacher ratio. The parent involvement is phenominal. My children have been well prepared for every academic success including music, spanish, and art. It's an incredible school that offers a well-rounded education. I'm not easy to please and I highly recommend it. Come visit and see for yourself!

Posted March 12, 2005
I'm not a parent, but I was a student there, from kindergarden until 4th grade, and I honestly believe St. John's is one of the best elementary schools in our area. I'm in the 9th grade now, have a 3.8 GPA, take all Pre-AP classes except one, and I'm the President of our National Junior Honor Society, and almost every kid that was in my class is a community and school leader, whether in the classroom, sports team, or any sort of responsibility role. It's an amazing school, and the parents play a huge role, they can volunteer almost any day of the week, because you can never have too much help with younger kids!

St John Catholic School
1912 West Main Street, Russellville, AR  72801
Last modified St John Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St John Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top