K-9|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I am a ccs alumni and my children now attend ccs. It was great then and even better now. I can't imagine my kids being in any other school district. I feel confident that the education they are receiving is the best out there. The administration and teachers care deeply for each student and that is evident. We love CCS! Go lions!

My children struggled in public school and were very behind when they started at ccs. The teachers have done a wonderful job catching them up and not giving up on them. They now have choices in life and college maybe a possibility. I cant say enough great things about the school. One VERY HAPPY parent.

This is an outstanding Christian school! The staff is very friendly and very willing to work with students and parents. Biblical principles are including in every aspect of learning here. Much has changed since the last review and everything is NEW and improved! :)

I can't say enough about this school. The teachers, principal, and staff are so warm and compassionate and loving with children and families. My child has really flourished spiritually and learned so much this year (our first at CCS) The tuition is very reasonable and well worth the cost for all the growth and learning and the warm and loving Christ centered environment. The preschool class is always having a good time when I walk through and all the families are really nice and caring.

Since Mrs. Tedford has come on board this school has started to flourish again. We had a rough patch for a while, but we are now in our own building. God is first place, his love and compassion is shown through the teachers and administration that are currently in place. I will continue to send my child there, as long as the school keeps God first. Mrs. Tedford loves the children and it shows. We are truly blessed to have her, and all the teachers that are called to be part of the CCS family.

I have check CCS out thoroughly. The new administration is focused on what is the best education possible for the students. I don't believe I would put my child anywhere else. She will be getting a great education in a Christian environment. What else could you ask for!

Community Christian School is a school that will provide a high quality Christian Education for your child. I am very pleased with the forward thinking, rigorous academic path the school is incorporating with their continuing focus on Christ.

CCS is not the place it used to be. Since there has been a change in administration, there has been a change in the direction of the school. Check out the school thoroughly before considering it for your children.

Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-9