Russellville, AR

Posted August 20, 2012
My children struggled in public school and were very behind when they started at ccs. The teachers have done a wonderful job catching them up and not giving up on them. They now have choices in life and college maybe a possibility. I cant say enough great things about the school. One VERY HAPPY parent.

Community Christian School 4

Posted April 29, 2012
This is an outstanding Christian school! The staff is very friendly and very willing to work with students and parents. Biblical principles are including in every aspect of learning here. Much has changed since the last review and everything is NEW and improved! :)

Posted April 15, 2009
I can't say enough about this school. The teachers, principal, and staff are so warm and compassionate and loving with children and families. My child has really flourished spiritually and learned so much this year (our first at CCS) The tuition is very reasonable and well worth the cost for all the growth and learning and the warm and loving Christ centered environment. The preschool class is always having a good time when I walk through and all the families are really nice and caring.

Posted March 11, 2009
Since Mrs. Tedford has come on board this school has started to flourish again. We had a rough patch for a while, but we are now in our own building. God is first place, his love and compassion is shown through the teachers and administration that are currently in place. I will continue to send my child there, as long as the school keeps God first. Mrs. Tedford loves the children and it shows. We are truly blessed to have her, and all the teachers that are called to be part of the CCS family.

Community Christian School 2

Posted January 26, 2009

Community Christian School 1

Posted May 20, 2008

Community Christian School 1

Posted April 24, 2008

Community Christian School 4

Posted June 06, 2007
I have check CCS out thoroughly. The new administration is focused on what is the best education possible for the students. I don't believe I would put my child anywhere else. She will be getting a great education in a Christian environment. What else could you ask for!

Posted June 06, 2007
Community Christian School is a school that will provide a high quality Christian Education for your child. I am very pleased with the forward thinking, rigorous academic path the school is incorporating with their continuing focus on Christ.

Community Christian School 2

Posted May 27, 2007

Community Christian School
Po Box 1786, Russellville, AR  72811
Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Community Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top