Russellville, AR

Posted August 20, 2012
My children struggled in public school and were very behind when they started at ccs. The teachers have done a wonderful job catching them up and not giving up on them. They now have choices in life and college maybe a possibility. I cant say enough great things about the school. One VERY HAPPY parent.

Community Christian School 4

Posted April 29, 2012
This is an outstanding Christian school! The staff is very friendly and very willing to work with students and parents. Biblical principles are including in every aspect of learning here. Much has changed since the last review and everything is NEW and improved! :)

Posted April 15, 2009
I can't say enough about this school. The teachers, principal, and staff are so warm and compassionate and loving with children and families. My child has really flourished spiritually and learned so much this year (our first at CCS) The tuition is very reasonable and well worth the cost for all the growth and learning and the warm and loving Christ centered environment. The preschool class is always having a good time when I walk through and all the families are really nice and caring.

Posted March 11, 2009
Since Mrs. Tedford has come on board this school has started to flourish again. We had a rough patch for a while, but we are now in our own building. God is first place, his love and compassion is shown through the teachers and administration that are currently in place. I will continue to send my child there, as long as the school keeps God first. Mrs. Tedford loves the children and it shows. We are truly blessed to have her, and all the teachers that are called to be part of the CCS family.

Community Christian School 4

Posted June 06, 2007
I have check CCS out thoroughly. The new administration is focused on what is the best education possible for the students. I don't believe I would put my child anywhere else. She will be getting a great education in a Christian environment. What else could you ask for!

Posted June 06, 2007
Community Christian School is a school that will provide a high quality Christian Education for your child. I am very pleased with the forward thinking, rigorous academic path the school is incorporating with their continuing focus on Christ.

Community Christian School 1

Posted May 03, 2007
CCS is not the place it used to be. Since there has been a change in administration, there has been a change in the direction of the school. Check out the school thoroughly before considering it for your children.

Posted June 13, 2006
Extraordinary,awesome,christian environment! My son has attended CCS since k-4. This next year he will be in 2nd grade at ccs. CCS has totally exceeded my every expectation. It is such a blessing to know that the teachers and administrator at CCS begin each day in prayer. The love of christ is exemplified through each of the teachers by the way they react and respond to each of their students. My son enjoys art, spanish, music and all the extracurricular activities that are offered. I can't say enough about CCS! If you are moving to the River Valley or just looking for an incredible learning environment for your child I would strongly recommend CCS! The tuition is very reasonable for a private school!

Posted March 30, 2005
Incredible learning and loving environment!! My son is in K-4, and he is so far ahead academically than his other friends who are in daycare. As a former high school teacher, I can say that the relationship between the teachers is unlike anything I have ever seen. Instead of being negative and down on the kids and curriculm, these teachers show love, care, and concern not only for the students, but for the students' entire family. They pray together daily, and the love of Christ definately shines through them. I love everything about this school, and I highly recommend it to everyone!

Posted September 09, 2003
Small Class sizes and wonderful teachers! My kids attended a Christian school and I learned to appreciate the benefits! My grandson is now attending Community Christian School and loves it! They use the A-Beca curriculum and it is working great! My grandson now really enjoys learning and his caracter is improving everyday! I highly recommend Community Christian School, and the tuition is cheaper than daycare!!!

Community Christian School
Po Box 1786, Russellville, AR  72811
Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-9
Community Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top