PK-4 & Ungraded
Russellville, AR

Oakland Heights Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
My grandchildren attend Oakland Height Elementary and love their teachers. They love the lunch ladies and the cafeteria food they really enjoy. I have visited during meal time the aids are very attentive and keep the crowd of children until control at all times. The entire team impressed me with all that they do to make sure our childrens growth in academics and safety is of top priority. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

Posted December 17, 2009
I love this school the staff is friendly and they take the time to help and listen to the children. My daughter started school this year and me and her both was nervous about her starting but i could not of asked for a better school than oakland heights elementry.

Oakland Heights Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
I am the mother of three children at Oakland Heights. We moved into the school zone 2 1/2 years ago. I was nervous at first about swtiching them school in the middle of the year but they couldn't be happier. I was nevrous for them but the staff and students where very inviting and made us feel right at home.I now can't wait till my 4 year old daughter become an All Star.

Posted August 19, 2009
I love oakland heights!!! I have a child in 8th grade who went from k-4, a 3rd grader at Oakland who loves the school, the employees and teachers! And a child who started kindergarten today! My children are so excited to be there and the teachers are all so wonderful!!!

Oakland Heights Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2007
This is my son's firsy year at Oakland Heights and I have been pleased with his teacher and others that work there his teacher seems to really love her job and that makes me and my son happy

Posted May 20, 2007

Posted February 27, 2006

Oakland Heights Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2005

Posted October 26, 2004

Posted July 12, 2004
Oakland Heights is a diverse school of learners. Its teachers work hard to help every child. They are dedicated and focused on student learning. As a parent and teacher at Oakland, I have first hand knowledge. If you want to see Oakland first hand, visitors are always welcome and you will get a tour of our campus and meet our staff. Come see us in person!

Oakland Heights Elementary School
1501 South Detroit, Russellville, AR  72801
(479) 968-2084
Last modified Oakland Heights Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakland Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top