Bad
Good

I did my internship at Oakland Heights Elementary. The staff at this school are amazing people who truly care about their students. I learned so much about not only teaching but how to care about the whole child. This school offers a great education to its students as well as many after school activities. Russellville is very blessed to have such amazing educators!

My son attends this school. His teacher is very loving and cares about him. I always feel welcome in the school and love the extras activities they have available for students.

Oakland Heights Elementary is the best school in Russellville by far. The teachers truly care about all students. It is obviously a loving, safe environment. ALL students and their parents are treated with respect. The teachers provide an intense academic program with extra services to assist struggling learners. It is a true family.

My grandchildren attend Oakland Height Elementary and love their teachers. They love the lunch ladies and the cafeteria food they really enjoy. I have visited during meal time the aids are very attentive and keep the crowd of children until control at all times. The entire team impressed me with all that they do to make sure our childrens growth in academics and safety is of top priority. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

I love this school the staff is friendly and they take the time to help and listen to the children. My daughter started school this year and me and her both was nervous about her starting but i could not of asked for a better school than oakland heights elementry.

I am the mother of three children at Oakland Heights. We moved into the school zone 2 1/2 years ago. I was nervous at first about swtiching them school in the middle of the year but they couldn't be happier. I was nevrous for them but the staff and students where very inviting and made us feel right at home.I now can't wait till my 4 year old daughter become an All Star.

I love oakland heights!!! I have a child in 8th grade who went from k-4, a 3rd grader at Oakland who loves the school, the employees and teachers! And a child who started kindergarten today! My children are so excited to be there and the teachers are all so wonderful!!!

This is my son's firsy year at Oakland Heights and I have been pleased with his teacher and others that work there his teacher seems to really love her job and that makes me and my son happy

Last modified Oakland Heights Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.