Posted May 04, 2012
I am a former student of Sidney Deener and I can honestly say that the teachers and other faculty there helped me become the person I am today. I am graduating as Valedictorian of my class in just a few more weeks. I sincerely thank the faculty and staff for pushing me to strive to be my best every day. I would especially like to thank Mrs. Kelly who was my 3rd grade teacher and who helped me as a teacher and a friend to get through probably one of the hardest years of my life. I will never forget her wise advice and kind words and believe that every parent who has a chance to put their child into her classroom should do so; look where I ended up!

Sidney Deener Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2011
The teachers are excellent and very dedicated to the success of their students. However, the best kept district secret is how mean the special education assistants are to their students.

Posted May 31, 2011
Sidney Deener Elementary is an excellent school. Both of my children have enjoyed attending this school. They love their teachers and have attained high grades and test scores. Our new principal as of the 2010/2011 school year is well respected by the parents, teachers, and students.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted August 23, 2009
Sidney Deener has been great for my kids. The principal made sure my kids got help when they were not doing well. The teachers are great.

Posted August 23, 2009
I agree Sidney Deener is a great school. I have had 4 children attend, and one is still there. The teachers are excellent, and parent involvement is average. I agree the principal really lacks in people skills, and treats everybody like he is better than them and no respect at all is shown. He needs to go back to Westside. : (

Posted June 01, 2009
I love Sidney Deener it identifies so many of my childs learning disabilities!

Sidney Deener Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2008
Sidney Deener has a wonderful teaching staff, which is the only reason my children attend there. The principal is lacking in people skills and treats people with little respect.

Posted November 17, 2006
I think this school is great ! I am very proud of the school. The Teacher's are very good. and I love Mrs, Kelly's Qualities of Leadership. It's a Great School.....

Posted July 25, 2006
I am very proud to say that my children attended Sidney Deener. There is a wonderful teacher/student relationship, as well as the faculty being so 'close knit'. I feel that my children have benefited greatly by being exposed to the diversity at Sidney Deener.

Sidney Deener Elementary School
163 Cloverdale Blvd, Searcy, AR  72143
Last modified Sidney Deener Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sidney Deener Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top