Westside Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2011
This is an excellent school, definitely well-rounded, as each subject receives plenty of attention. Test scores reflect it as well. The teachers are all caring and very good at what they do. The office staff is very personal and friendly. Parents are involved in many areas. The administration is always available. I have two children attend this school and they both have thrived.

Posted May 30, 2007
My son was in kindergarten last year and his teacher thought him so much. They have great teachers that really do care about your kids

Posted February 20, 2007
Westside has been a prayer answered for our special needs child. Dixie Branscumb(speech) has been a major force in getting the help our special needs kid needed. The school has surprisingly been very proactive in giving our child a wonderful learning environment.

Posted September 16, 2006
This is a great school! I have 2 kids who have been in this school from K-4. Still have 1 right now in the school! Would not change. All of the staff have always been very good with my children. I would highly recommend this school anytime!

Posted July 18, 2006
- a administrator

Posted April 21, 2006
Excellant school. Teachers are very dedicated to the students. They are also very protective of the students. You have to have a photo ID on record to pick up the child if you are not the parent.

Westside Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2006
Being a parent of a child who will be attending kindergarten there, I am now apprehensive about sending him to this school because of the previous review that I read. Come on, if a child is on honor roll they are more than likely doing their best already and should not be reprimanded for not 'waxing exellence.' They are kids, not Navy Seals.

Westside Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2005
If I could I would move my kids to another school in Searcy. They pile on homework and make the kids do work during inside recess and then tell the kids they need to see more out of them when that child is on A honor roll. I think the staff could use alot of improvement and if another parent has a problem I wish them luck in getting it resolved. I have had 3 kids in this school and none of them were/are happy going to school there. There isnt any title one teachers because the government wont send funds due to all the wealthy kids that attend there.

Posted August 16, 2004
- a former student

Westside Elementary School
512 Country Club Rd, Searcy, AR  72143
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top