Sheridan, AR

Sheridan Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2008
I think SES is a good school and has the best teachers around. (I have three children, 2 have completed SES and 1 is in first grade now.) The teachers are all putting the children first and striving to meet their needs daily. They have PE, art, computers, music and a library media center that utilizes the AR program to the max! My two oldest children have only scored proficent or advanced on all benchmarks. Just remember with any school, it takes the school and the parents to educate your child.

Sheridan Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2008
If I had to do it all over again, I would never send my child here. Bullying, racial slurs, no exercise, black and white worksheets over and over and over again. They say there is an art class, but I have yet to see any. The school is overconfident, yet they are failing in many areas.

Sheridan Elementary School
707 Ridge Dr, Sheridan, AR  72150
Last modified Sheridan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Sheridan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top