6-8 & Ungraded
Sheridan, AR

Sheridan Middle School 2

Posted April 04, 2013
This school's administration is next to impossible to work with, especially when you have a "special needs" child. After school tutoring was promised then not followed through on. I've had to fight this school all year regarding my child's 504.

Posted April 04, 2013
Sheridan Middle School has been wonderful for my child. She enjoys going to school everyday. I feel like the faculty there really is concerned about not just her learning but her as a person. The discipline at the school is really good. I am amazed that with almost 900 students that the climate is so orderly and safe. I think the school is a commendable one.

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted September 07, 2007
Sheridan Middle School is a great place to be. I went to school here and so have my children. I have worked here for the past 14 years, and there is no place that I would rather be!

Posted February 27, 2004
- a former student
As a parent and former employee of the SJHS, I have nothing but great things to say. Never have I had the support of the whole school, in getting my son the help he needed in getting through the 7th grade and never did I feel like I was a bad parent or that my son was a bad boy. All I ever got was support and encouragement. I have nothing but praise for the staff at SJHS, they really care about their kids. FACT: My son encountered a bully with a big mouth, the principal replied, kids are like that everywhere and my son replied, 'Not in Sheridan' Thank you to all who helped my son and me to realize teachers do have a responsibility to these kids and SJHS accepts that responsibility.

Sheridan Middle School
500 North Rock, Sheridan, AR  72150
Last modified Sheridan Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top