PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We have been a ministry of Victory Missionary Baptist Church for more than 43 years, offering quality, private Christian education to students two years old through 6th grade. Our personalized attention to education through quality academics inspires our students and creates a lifelong passion for learning. We also have extended child care: 6:45 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Summer Day Camp.

This school has a great learning environment with a staff that cars very deeply for the children. Grades 3-6 are testing on average 3+ grade levels above their current grade. I have two children there and their academic and emotional growth has been remarkable during their time at Victory. The tuition is one of the best values in the area and the student/teacher ratio is under 12:1.

Our school is a Godly school. My daughter started there in 3K and just started 4th grade. She gets lots of one on one help from the teacher and has been on the A, B Honor Roll every year. This is with a 5 point grading scale so at any other school she would be on A Honor Roll every year. We love our School. Victory Baptist, Sherwood, AR

I have had children at Victory Baptist School for 12 years and have always been pleased. The staff are attentive and helpful, and my kids have received an excellent education. It is a pleasant campus to visit during the school day or for programs. I highly recommend this school!

Victory Baptist School has an awesome challenging education curriculum in a Christian environment with more than qualified teachers and welcoming administration.

Wonderful school! The teachers, staff and workers are so helpful. Such a caring atmosphere. My child is in the forth grade and tested post high school. I check rates of other school and could not believe the great education my child is getting for the cost. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Victory Baptist School has been a part of this community for over 40 years. I was pleasantly surprised by the fair prices. The classrooms are well equipped and brightly decorated. Teachers have a very positive attitude, making my child feel like they are home. I am so pleased with the education he is getting. I am very impressed. My family loves Victory Baptist School.

This is a wonderful school! The teachers and staff really take the time to get to know each child. The class sizes are small, so the students get more individualized attention. This school feels so much like a family. My child is so happy at this great Christian school!

Victory Baptist is an amazing school!!! There are morning assemblies, library, computer, and music classes, plus amazing teachers. I would never leave Victory unless I had to. As a student at this school, I would recommend this to anyone who has Christ in their hearts and needs love and care. I wouldn't change a thing!

best school with the best price compared to other private schools, teachers are so caring and wonderful

Last modified Victory Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6