PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Throughout our entire elementary school days, ALS was on top! They had excellent staff, great curriculum, awesome classroom management, everything you'd want, but the older my children got, the more the school lacked. I truly don't believe in 4K-3rd grade, my children could've had better teachers. We left because of the switch of curriculum, the partial teachers, & the behavior department. ALS has switched from the Abeka math program to BJU for M&H school. I've always loved how Abeka explained things and how quickly my children could pick up math. I've compared the BJU to AR public school's curriculum and it seems my children and many others are behind. If I am going to pay this much money on education, why would I want my child to be falling behind? It seems as if they put more effort into sports than into education. Don't get me wrong, I loved many of the teachers and my children bonded often with them, but some teachers didn't perform as they could've. I also think they lacked a Christian discipline. Times my son was bullied, nothing was done. I loved the Bible program and how the teachers taught it. Love the elementary, but they should work on their M&H school.

Love this school! Small class sizes, Christian values, friendly & caring faculty/staff, challenging curriculum! My 1st grader is learning cursive! Great value-- best keep secret in Central Arkansas!

Excellent school providing an excellent, Christ-centered education. My children graduated top of their class and went on to excel in college (one graduated with a 4.0 in honors program, the other is currently tops in his major!). I firmly believe that students get whatever they put into school, and Abundant Life provides all the foundation they need to be successful!

We removed our son to protect him from the constant bullying and threats. We reported the problems to the staff numerous times and NO action was taken. The total lack of concern from the staff lead me to believe this school is NO place for Christian kids.

My son was recently withdrawn from this school because of a bullying problem that the staff and administration failed to address. The mental trauma he endured will take a LONG time to wear off. Stay away from this place. Apathetic staff and administration!

I attended Abundant Life from 4k through 12th grade. When I entered college, I was light years ahead of my classmates. Several others that graduated in the same class as me said that they were ill prepared when they entered colleges. The thing is, they were not good students in high school...so I don't attribute their hardship in college to ALS at all. I also have a son in ALS and another that will start there in the fall. I was and still am impressed with the level of education ALS provides.

I had the displeasure of graduating from ALS and am now enrolled in college. I attended ALS my whole life and am really paying the consequences now. The elementary school was great when I was in attendance at ALS. However, the high school is a completely different story. I thought it was so fun at the time because there wasn't really a challenge in the school work. I realize now that that was an extreme disadvantage. I'm way behind in maths and sciences due to Abundant Life's curriculum. They do not challenge their students. In fact, many teachers slack in class just as much as the students do. If you want your child to do well in life, do not send them here. If you want your child to struggle through college (as if college isn't already a struggle), by all means, send them to ALS.

A genuinely caring school staff offering an excelled cirriculum,grouned in christianity. This is our second year and i am active in the school...........I see so many dedicated teachers and staff.This school feels like home from your first visit. We love abundant life!

My son will begin his 3rd year at ALS next week. I have been very pleased with his education and care. I am blessed to have him in such a great atmosphere. Parental are encouraged to be as involved as they wish.

I graduated from ALS. I enjoyed the school overall. My daughter attended their half day 4k with Mrs Airheart. It was wonderful. She is an outstanding teacher. My daughter loved her and She made it very enjoyable for both of us! I was also a teachers aide for a few of the elementary teachers there when I was a senior, they were all very nice!

Last modified Abundant Life School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12