Posted September 10, 2014
I love this school we have had no issues and my kids have been here 3 years now

Lisa Academy North Elementary 1

Posted July 29, 2014
I am a student at this school I hate it so much the teachers treat me badly the dean is just awful and the kids is horrible this school makes me so mad I was at school crying because my parents made me go to the school then I was gone run away so I didn't have to go to tr school everyone in my class was crying talking about they didn't wanna go there and I tried to be strong for them but I couldn't now my parents are making me go there again I hate this school ughhh please don't put your kid in this school it's a bad idea

Posted January 14, 2014
This is our 4th year. We continue to be dedicated to our child's academic success and we are met by her teachers. They have been kind, generous, encouraging, and strict. Each of these traits serve the children and enable them to reach closer to their potential. We have had several social/instructional opportunities for the parents to learn how to help our children learn. I see the same parents and kids at each event. While the school has challenges (what group of more th)an 2 doesn't), it is not safety, nor is it lack of talented, caring, dedicated teachers. I would recommend it.

Posted October 23, 2013
This school has been amazing for my son. His behavior, grades, and attitude have all had unbelievable positive changes. I think had he stayed in the public school system he would just be an average C student. At Lisa, the teachers work with him and help him to reach his full potential. His grades have went from almost straight C's to almost straight A's. The teachers communicate with the parents on a regular basis, and its definitely more personalized than the public school system. I am very happy with Lisa and feel it has had a positive effect on my child. This school has MANY opportunities for parent involvement. I can not think of anything bad to say about this school.

Lisa Academy North Elementary 3

Posted August 28, 2013
My husband and I felt privileged that our daughter was accepted into this school. So far the curriculum has been great however the appearance of the school on the outside looks awful. There is trash laying on the ground everywhere which gives the impression that it's ok to just throw your trash on the ground. The outside of the school should be represented better than that since it is what gives a person the first impression of the kids environment. Not to mention the example it sets. Hopefully things will improve.

Posted August 23, 2013
My children are in 5th and 4th grade at LISA Academy North. They have both attended since kindergarten. This school is a safe, caring, family-oriented environment. It is academically challenging. LISA also has grades through the 12th. These older kids are the nicest, best group of young men and women you could ever desire to be around your younger children. I have never felt unsafe or uncomfortable there. And neither have my kids. The teachers and staff are professional, accommodating, and friendly. They also mean business when it comes down to learning. I am so grateful that this is where my children get to go to school.

Posted June 01, 2013
Lisa is a great school. Wonderful teachers and successful students. Thanks for everything they did for our kids. Go jaguars

Posted December 16, 2012
My daughter and son both attend this school. They love their teachers and enjoy going to school. I volunteer approx 3 hours a week at the school and am impressed with the dedication of the staff and discipline of the students. From what I have noticed, any incident that can be considered as bullying are taken care of promptly. I plan on letting both of my children finish high school at LISA North.

Posted December 15, 2012
Lisa Academy North is a great school. I first didn't want to attend but after the first day, I loved it! Lisa has a great academic and leadership program. The teachers are loving and care for the students.

Posted December 15, 2012
I have taught in the public schools for over 25 years and am now a teacher at Lisa Academy North. I feel so fortunate to teach at a school where the children come to school ready and eager to learn, the teachers and administrators are supportive, professional, and caring, and the parents are actively involved and committed to their children's overall educational success. We all know we're at a first-class school where the children come first. Check us out!

Lisa Academy North Elementary
5410 Landers Rd, Sherwood, AR  72117
Last modified Lisa Academy North Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lisa Academy North Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.