Bad
Good

Sherwood elementary school isn't perfect but it's good. The students are getting good grades and are learning a variety of things. They may not be as respectful as they should but the adults are trying their hardest and the students aren't trying to do what they are told and they do need more discipline but the school is going great in my mind.

I am also truely disappointed with the leadership of our school. The school has alot of devoted teachers but who are being underminded by the leader of this school. I am so disappointed in where we were and where we stand as of today. The no scholl left behind is ran on lies as well as the awards system. If our leader was to get this school back to a level of respect I would change my mind but as of now I feel the leader needs to go.

I, too, am very disappointed with this year at Sherwood Elementary. My child has gone there since kindergarten and the quality of leadership has detoriated greatly. Don't get me wrong, I think the teachers are great but, unfortunatley, Ms. Brazil has lost control of the behavior issues there and has lost my respect. Punishment guidelines are in place for a reason and should be followed.

Well no its not...Itsa a great school.The kids are well behaved and well mannared

Last modified Sherwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.