Sherwood, AR

Sherwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2013
Sherwood elementary school isn't perfect but it's good. The students are getting good grades and are learning a variety of things. They may not be as respectful as they should but the adults are trying their hardest and the students aren't trying to do what they are told and they do need more discipline but the school is going great in my mind.

Sherwood Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2010
I am also truely disappointed with the leadership of our school. The school has alot of devoted teachers but who are being underminded by the leader of this school. I am so disappointed in where we were and where we stand as of today. The no scholl left behind is ran on lies as well as the awards system. If our leader was to get this school back to a level of respect I would change my mind but as of now I feel the leader needs to go.

Sherwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2010
I, too, am very disappointed with this year at Sherwood Elementary. My child has gone there since kindergarten and the quality of leadership has detoriated greatly. Don't get me wrong, I think the teachers are great but, unfortunatley, Ms. Brazil has lost control of the behavior issues there and has lost my respect. Punishment guidelines are in place for a reason and should be followed.

Sherwood Elementary School 0

Posted June 08, 2009
Well no its not...Itsa a great school.The kids are well behaved and well mannared

Sherwood Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2009

Sherwood Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2005
I believe our school is out of control this year. Most of the kids respect nobody. There seems to be no one in control this year. Its sad how a school can go down hill so fast. My kids go there and also went there last year. There is so much disray that I think about transferring them to a different school. It seems as if the kids have took over and NOONE does anything about it. The authority positions are being held by some people that have no control over what is going on. I am probaly going to be transferring my children to a different school next year.

Sherwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2004

Sherwood Elementary School
307 Verona Ave, Sherwood, AR  72120
Last modified Sherwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top