Sherwood, AR

Sylvan Hills High School 2

Posted January 23, 2015
If you want fun, this is the school. The education here isn't the best. I think the school should be stricter. I am so glad that I left the school. At first I was a little reluctant on leaving the school, but I am so glad that I left the school.

Sylvan Hills High School 0

Posted September 27, 2009
I recieved an education that enabled me to enter college and I am graduating soon with a 3.7 GPA. I attribute my success to a few of my teachers at SHHS, but not to the school as a whole. I believe that this institution is poorly organized, and runs ineffectively. The best thing that could happen to this school is that they would leave the PCSSD (which is very poorly run) and become an independent school. The town of Sherwood can support this school well and if it was funded properly and run by effective administrators, it could be one of the top schools in the state.

Sylvan Hills High School 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Sylvan Hills High School 0

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 04, 2009
My daughter has received great education. Other than the school being older there were no issues.

Posted January 17, 2009

Sylvan Hills High School 4

Posted December 18, 2008
This school is progressing yearly with the consistency in administration. Our principle has made discipline a priority and students know what to expect. The assistant principles follow the same strategy in policy. Firm but fair seems to be winning. I am a very pleased parent at Sylvan Hills High. My daughter is an 11th grader and I believe she is getting a superb education. She is in the pre-AP and AP classes but the teacher make all the difference. I think our group of teachers are some of the most dedicated and committed group of teachers. They go the extra mile for the student. The administrators and counselors also work tirelessly. I sub some at the school so I see the school in a close up way. I can say I am very pleased with what I see. Thanks for a job well done- Sylvan Hills High

Posted November 24, 2008

Sylvan Hills High School 1

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008

Sylvan Hills High School
484 Bear Paw Rd, Sherwood, AR  72120
Last modified Sylvan Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvan Hills High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top