Bad
Good

I honestly don't like this school as a student not just cause the teachers are rude or mean or whatever. But because of the hard work I do isn't enough. They made me start from scratch. I lost all my credits that I earned from my old school. And when I try to earn my credits back from back from my school they still don't do anything bout it. Am a 9th grader stressing like crazy, I refuse to make any friends, I refuse to eat lunch, and I refuse to let this people take away this thing that's very dear to me. My education!!!! Their telling me I only have 2 credits from second quarter. And now am somehow suppose to swing this and get 3 more credits before the end of the year. And if I don't I have to spend over bout 200 of dollars just trying to make up my credits during my summer...In my old school summer school was free and they didn't try to hold you back on propose just to earn more money for the teachers. If you don't want your kids to be heart broken ( like me) or held back for a selfish purpose .

If you want fun, this is the school. The education here isn't the best. I think the school should be stricter. I am so glad that I left the school. At first I was a little reluctant on leaving the school, but I am so glad that I left the school.

I recieved an education that enabled me to enter college and I am graduating soon with a 3.7 GPA. I attribute my success to a few of my teachers at SHHS, but not to the school as a whole. I believe that this institution is poorly organized, and runs ineffectively. The best thing that could happen to this school is that they would leave the PCSSD (which is very poorly run) and become an independent school. The town of Sherwood can support this school well and if it was funded properly and run by effective administrators, it could be one of the top schools in the state.

This school is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter has received great education. Other than the school being older there were no issues.

This school is progressing yearly with the consistency in administration. Our principle has made discipline a priority and students know what to expect. The assistant principles follow the same strategy in policy. Firm but fair seems to be winning. I am a very pleased parent at Sylvan Hills High. My daughter is an 11th grader and I believe she is getting a superb education. She is in the pre-AP and AP classes but the teacher make all the difference. I think our group of teachers are some of the most dedicated and committed group of teachers. They go the extra mile for the student. The administrators and counselors also work tirelessly. I sub some at the school so I see the school in a close up way. I can say I am very pleased with what I see. Thanks for a job well done- Sylvan Hills High

My child attends SHHS and I am very pleased with the teachers, principle and school. The one thing that is very upsetting is that this school is in desperate need of renovations, but this school never seems to have money. With all the taxpayers in Sherwood you would think that SH would receive some of that money for modifications. This, of course is not the schools fault.

I have 3 children that have attended SHHS and they all loved it! They were all enrolled in the AP classes and learned so much in addition to having fun in classes and sports. The new principal has definitely made a difference in the program at SHHS. I just hope that he will stay there for a while to promote some stability. Thanks to all at SHHS!!

As a veteran teacher at SHHS, I am excited about the direction the school is moving. Our new principal has really boosted teacher and student morale, and we've all benefitted from his leadership. Go Bears!

Last modified Sylvan Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.