Bad
Good

The administration at this school needs an education. Events hosted by the school are chaos, and no staff members ever show up for school cleanup days, including the principal or any teachers. SAD. My childs teacher in kindergarden made an error on her report card, and explained that my child was really at a higher level, but the form was "new and confusing", so it placed my child at a lower level. The teacher did not bother to correct it. Evidently it was too much effort. I decided that day that I would enroll my child elsewhere. Oakbrooke has very LAZY administration and my family will not accept that as "OK".

I LOVE OAKBROOKE!!!!!!!!!! Oakbrooke is a great school! The teachers are excellent! I am very happy to put my kids in this school. The kids are a little ruff and that can be improved. But other than that! I love Oakbrooke!

Oakbrooke is a great school. My son just entered Pre-K. Ms. Browning is a very sweet and caring teacher.

The kids are out of control, several behavior problems in my childs 4th grade class. Too many kids for one teacher & fighting amongst kids not taken seriously enough!

Oakbrooke Elementary is an excellent school with structure. The faculty and staff are eager to help and assist.

We have an excellent faculty and staff that are willing to go the extra mile for the students.

I love Oakbrooke! I have a fifth grader and since we got our new principal things have been wonderful! She is so nice and personalable. I am greeted with a smail each time I come to the office and if I ever have a question, the secertary is more than willing to help. I truely feel that my child's teacher has his best interest at heart and that means everything to me as a parent!

Last modified Oakbrooke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.