Posted April 21, 2014
We had a tough start this year due to a bully, but it was dealt with and my daughter is thriving. She loves the school and is learning. I like the way that they have one teacher who specializes in math and science and the other in literacy. My child is happy here and looks forward to school each day. What else can a parent ask for?

Posted October 05, 2009
My son is really enjoying it there, and he is learning!

Posted August 18, 2006
Great place to work and an awesome place to send my kids. I can't imagine working anywhere else with anyone else. The community has now supported us with a new school and I know the kids will benefit.

Posted July 07, 2005
I have taught for 22 years, this past year was my first year to teach at Southside East. I found a caring staff, a very supportive principal, respectful students, and fantastic parenatal support! It is a privilege to teach at Southside East!

Posted July 07, 2005
Southside East is one of the best elementary schools that I have ever been associated with. The teaching staff is great, and my child who is a special needs student exceeded my husband and my expectations. The leadership is outstanding. He absolutly loved his teachers both regular and resource room,and the resource aide. Our son attended both 2nd and 3rd grade at Southside East in the years 01-02& 02-03. They pushed for him to be part of the regular classroom, all special classes and all other activities. He truly excelled while at Southside East. You are always welcomed at Southside East.

Posted April 21, 2005
I have never seen a public school where there is so much caring and actual love for students than at Southside East. All the schools in Siloam are excellent! My children have excelled in these schools and my daughter loved SouthSide East! I just haven't seen a better public school system yet!

Posted March 08, 2004
The teachers at this school are great! In spite of the lack of support from the taxpayers, they are dedicated to the education of our children. Parents are very welcome to get involved, and to learn more about the school, the teachers, and the programs. Also the best school web site!

Southside Elementary School
200 West Tulsa St, Siloam Springs, AR  72761
Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top