Springdale, AR

Posted August 14, 2014
As new parents to the school we were blown away by the professionalism and warm and caring environment that has been created at Young. Combined with high academic standards Young is second to none. Well done!

Posted June 04, 2013
BYE has fantastic teachers, principal, leaders, staff, and parents!! It has been a wonderful experience for our grandchildren.

Posted November 19, 2012
This is a fantastic school with outstanding teachers that I would highly recommend to parents.

Posted October 09, 2012
My kids have attended this school for many years. The teachers are outstanding. Mrs.Ezell, Ms. Norris and Mrs. Waterman are a few that have impacted my kids. I think teachers are under appreciated because they do more than just teach, they become happy memories of childhood.

Bernice Young Elementary School 1

Posted July 05, 2012
The principal at this school is very rude and uncooperative. She obviously does not like her job and is not concerned for the well being of the children at this school. Every time I have had to interact with her I have been treated very poorly. The staff at the other schools in Springdale are more committed to the well being of the children who attend their schools.

Posted August 12, 2011
My family absolutely loved this school. The school has great parent involvement. After relocating to the area, we started in the middle of the year and the children, parents and faculty all welcomed us in and made it a very smooth transition. Ms. Randall is still my daughter's favorite teacher 2 years later. She was awesome, but so are all of the teachers at BYE. Dads are encouraged to be involved and are with WATCH Dog Dads! BYE is very diverse and the children get one of the best educations in the area. You will love this scool.

Bernice Young Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2011
Run away from this school! This school is not what it used to be! Mrs. Randall was rude to my child and myself regularly. Mrs. Flora lacks leadership qualities and does not communicate well.

Posted February 09, 2005
My children were among many of the first students at young.We moved over the summer of 2004 to gravette,although they love this school they still miss and love young elementary.Mrs.Ray was my sons fourth grade teacher.I will never forget her she helped pull him out of his self.She doesnt even realize she impacted my middle son as well.Between the candy bars after school and the casual contact in the fourth grade hallway,he knew she believed in him and wanted to work for her.That didnt help his teacher any...It gave me hope he could be reached by a teacher..It is definatly no wonder she made teacher of the year!!!my daughter will always love mrs.Secker and she still collects frogs!

Posted June 30, 2004
My child was there for 2 years and my only regret is that we had to move. This school is fantastic! Ms. Vernon goes out of her way for the students. She has a reward program with a little store that helps the children learn values. The Office staff has been very helpful and courtious. The first grade class has 2 computers and the children use them very well. I was very pleased with my experience.

Bernice Young Elementary School
301 Pippen Apple Circle, Springdale, AR  72762
Last modified Bernice Young Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernice Young Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top