Bad
Good

I must say, that when my daughter went to this school back in 2010, it was a nightmare! The staff at this school was beyond horrible! Actually telling me at the time, that my 6 year old daughter would be denied lunch, if payment of past due balance, which was only $8 I believe cause of an oversight, wasn't paid. Then actually "forgetting" to give my daughter her lunch that I dropped off to her, laughing while telling me this! Lucky for us, we ended up transferring back to NY and my daughter was able to attend the school that we loved and where they always made sure that the children knew how much they were valued. Empathy goes along way HARP! Try it out sometime. In the meantime, all the staff here need to watch some videos on how to treat students, as well as parents, but most importantly students, instead of spending all their time gossiping about students, parents and other staff members, as though they're on the Wendy Williams Show!

We've been very pleased with Harp. Our son loves his teachers and has made wonderful friends at this school. His learning is excelling every year and the many clubs offered gives him a chance to try something new each time around. This school has a fantastic support system and a growing PTA and parent participation. We love Harp!!

My daughter attends Harp Elementary in Springdale. She was struggling in reading, but after she transferred to Harp, her reading level jumped 2 grade levels in 6 months. Big progress, and she loves school! I can only say good things about the administrators and teachers, too.

My child has been at Harp since First grade. I thought it was the best school until my child started getting bullied. Then things changed very fast.

Could not be happier with the teachers, staff, and programs the school has to offer. We love this school!

Children are priority 1 @ Harp Elementary

As an active parent, I feel too much emphis is being placed on 'Test Scores'. Children are not encouraged to be children, but good test takers. I feel if we concentrated more, on quality of character, manners and social skills, the time it would take is the time we must take for our children's mental wellbeing over anything a statistic could ever hope to accomplish. The rest woould be taken care of i due time.

What an awesome school! The principal and all staff are very involved w/the students and parents. They are always available to parents.

You will not find a better trained, postive staff in another school. Harp won the International Reading Association award for the state of Arkansas in 2007.

Last modified Harp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.