Springdale, AR

Posted March 08, 2010
My daughter attends Harp Elementary in Springdale. She was struggling in reading, but after she transferred to Harp, her reading level jumped 2 grade levels in 6 months. Big progress, and she loves school! I can only say good things about the administrators and teachers, too.

Harp Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2010
My child has been at Harp since First grade. I thought it was the best school until my child started getting bullied. Then things changed very fast.

Posted February 03, 2010
Could not be happier with the teachers, staff, and programs the school has to offer. We love this school!

Posted January 03, 2008
Children are priority 1 @ Harp Elementary

Posted November 30, 2007
As an active parent, I feel too much emphis is being placed on 'Test Scores'. Children are not encouraged to be children, but good test takers. I feel if we concentrated more, on quality of character, manners and social skills, the time it would take is the time we must take for our children's mental wellbeing over anything a statistic could ever hope to accomplish. The rest woould be taken care of i due time.

Posted November 18, 2007
What an awesome school! The principal and all staff are very involved w/the students and parents. They are always available to parents.

Posted November 05, 2007
You will not find a better trained, postive staff in another school. Harp won the International Reading Association award for the state of Arkansas in 2007.

Harp Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
So far, I have been more than impressed. I feel very safe with the way the school has it set up, letting no one in at the end of the day. The students are called to leave (3p.m) by their name via walkie talkie. The teachers are super nice, and my little boy loves it.

Posted April 16, 2006
It has been a lifelong endeavor to find the school with the teaching staff that truely has the students best interest at heart. Teachers who teach and do not just have a job! A place where you know that the principle down through every staff member has the call to lead as well as teach. Harp has, after 32 years accomplished this endeavor. We have been enlightened and given hope that the future just might hold the same high standards and caring in the acedemic community. Because of this staff our children will have a higher standard of exellence. They will indeed know a teacher when they encounter one..We thank you and give praises for a calling well done!

Posted August 05, 2005

Harp Elementary School
2700 Butterfield Coa, Springdale, AR  72764
Last modified Harp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harp Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top