Springdale, AR

Posted June 04, 2013
simply the best elementary in Springdale, and definitely one of the top three in all of NW Ark based on test scores, parental involvement, and no discipline problems-- great population of mostly affluent, college educated parents attend in this zone

Posted August 09, 2012
I have worked in the cafeteria as a monitor for Hunt these past two years and am coming back again this year. The staff here is an amazing one. The parent in volvement in the school is like none I have ever seen. So many volunteers serving this school. The kids are great and fun to interact with. I help the kids with opening their milk when they need it or those ketsup packages. I make sure they maintain a relatively quiet atmosphere while still being able to talk with their friends. It is a rewarding job because in some cases I may be the only male influence they see that day. So many homes today in our country are without dads. My hat goes off to the moms that raise kids on their own. You are truly an inspiration of doing the work of two. I would highly recomend this school to anyone who wants their child to feel loved by the staff and to excell in acedemics. Huskies rock!

Posted August 28, 2011
We could not love JB Hunt Elementary more! Our daughter went there from K-5 and our son is currently in the 4th grade. The teachers are excellent and really care about the kids. The whole staff really seems to love what they do. My kids were challenged and thrived at Hunt. We also love the other families that attend there. Parents are highly involved. We don't know of a better atmosphere for learning and growing than Hunt Elementary.

Posted September 01, 2010
Our 3 kids attend school at Hunt Elementary. We could have moved anywhere in NW Ark. but we chose Hunt due to it's outstanding neighborhoods/families which are in this school's zone. The teachers are very committed to academic success and we heard that there hundreds of teacher applicants for every classroom teaching position that becomes availiable (which is rare). The teachers and families love this school. In 2009, the school was ranked "7th Highest Performing School in all of Arkansas" out of 700 schools by the Dept. of Education. The kids here are very advanced, the curriculum is offered at an accelerated pace, and the opportunities for student enrichment abound here. It is a conservative, more affluent, mostly all college educated clientele of parents who are very family oriented. We will stay at Hunt until our last child leaves 5th grade-- there is no better school in all of N.W. Arkansas.

Posted August 31, 2010
My son attends J. B. Hunt Elementary. The Dept. of Education just released its yearly ratings, and our school was ranked at the "3rd Highest Achieving School" in all of N.W. Arkansas. Out of 700 schools, J. B. Hunt Elementary was ranked #11 in overall literacy and math scores on student performance. It is an extremely elite school with a very low poverty rate-- it is the wealthiest zone in Springdale. Although this site has the school listed as Washington County, that is wrong. The school is actually in Benton County, Arkansas, but within Springdale limits. We could never find a better school anywhere in the state due to the fine professionals who teach at an advanced/enriched level here. The school produces the top students in the area without a doubt. The medium home price in this zone is expensive, but if you can afford a home in this zone, buy!

Hunt Elementary School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
Just wanted to say that my children have attended J.B.Hunt since it opened several years ago. We love the school! They have always been very professional and they seem to care about each and every student.

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted October 09, 2007
I have two boys that attend Hunt. One in 4th grade and the other in 1st grade. They have been there since it opened. We as a family love the teachers, principal and staff. They really care about our childrens well-being, physically and mentally! They make learning interesting/fun and strive to help each child succeed! One of their many concerns is to keep our children safe, which makes me as a parent feel secure about my child during the day. There is a very strong parental involvement with a strong PTA Program. My children are getting a superior education! We feel that our school is the best in the area! We love our Hunt Huskies!

Hunt Elementary School
3511 Silent Grove Rd, Springdale, AR  72762
Last modified Hunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hunt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top