Springdale, AR
Students enrolled: 1,062

Posted June 14, 2011
My child attended J. O. Kelly Middle School during the 2010-2011 school year. She had excellent teachers and the principal is top notch. Next year, my child will be placed in the top-level math and reading classes. I can say from experience that if you don't like this school, you might want to look within yourself to find the problem because I guarantee you there is no problem with this school. All schools have bullies and if your child had a problem, they would have taken care of it promptly. Put your child in this school and abide by the rules. Your child will excel in every area and you will be glad you listened to me.

Posted April 18, 2011
I am very disappointed in this school. They do not control bullying of students.......there has already been a stabbing at the school as well. I would not advise any parent to take their child to J.O. Kelly.

J. O. Kelly Middle School 0

Posted March 08, 2010
I had two kids that attended J.O. Kelly. They both had a great experience. My kids' test scores soared way up while at J.O. Kelly. While my kids were at the school, J.O. Kelly was recognized as an Arkansas Diamond School, one of only 4 Arkansas schools at the time. The teachers and administrators make all the difference, and it shows in an award winning school like J.O. Kelly.

J. O. Kelly Middle School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
My son is in 6th grade @ J.O. Kelly. This school is all right, it could be a lot better if favoritism wasn't shown and all students were treated equal. The school does have some excellent clubs/activities forthe kids, and overall, the teachers do seem to care about their students.

Posted March 17, 2009

Posted October 26, 2007
I love this school!!! It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 28, 2006

J. O. Kelly Middle School 3

Posted April 20, 2005

J. O. Kelly Middle School 4

Posted January 31, 2005
My son has gone to JO Kelly for the past two years. I am very pleased with all involved. The teachers are very concerned for their students and want only the best for them. I would highly recommend this school. And when it is all said and done, I will have had four children go through this school. My oldest, who is now a senior, has had only A's & B's and still does.

Posted August 18, 2004

J. O. Kelly Middle School
1879 East Robinson, Springdale, AR  72764
Last modified J. O. Kelly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. O. Kelly Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top