Bad
Good

The principal is a bully. They lie to parents!! The principal must be pretty bad she has to have a police officer with her all the time. I had several children attend this school, unfortunately!!! If you have a child with ADHD stay away from this school!! They don't follow the law on 504's. The school district won't help you, I couldn't even get him transferred to another school. We moved to the Springdale School District because we had heard how great it was, it's not!!! We are now looking into selling our home and getting our children out of this school district. I have never been AFRAID of a school but I am now. They scared me so bad, I quit my job so I can home school my child while we wait for our home to sell!!!!!

My child attended J. O. Kelly Middle School during the 2010-2011 school year. She had excellent teachers and the principal is top notch. Next year, my child will be placed in the top-level math and reading classes. I can say from experience that if you don't like this school, you might want to look within yourself to find the problem because I guarantee you there is no problem with this school. All schools have bullies and if your child had a problem, they would have taken care of it promptly. Put your child in this school and abide by the rules. Your child will excel in every area and you will be glad you listened to me.

I am very disappointed in this school. They do not control bullying of students.......there has already been a stabbing at the school as well. I would not advise any parent to take their child to J.O. Kelly.

I had two kids that attended J.O. Kelly. They both had a great experience. My kids' test scores soared way up while at J.O. Kelly. While my kids were at the school, J.O. Kelly was recognized as an Arkansas Diamond School, one of only 4 Arkansas schools at the time. The teachers and administrators make all the difference, and it shows in an award winning school like J.O. Kelly.

My son is in 6th grade @ J.O. Kelly. This school is all right, it could be a lot better if favoritism wasn't shown and all students were treated equal. The school does have some excellent clubs/activities forthe kids, and overall, the teachers do seem to care about their students.

I love this school!!! It rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified J. O. Kelly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.