Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 03, 2015
We haven't got any homework at all this month! I am very disappointed with the lack of work the teachers and putting into there students

Robert E. Lee Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2015
I have had the worst experience with this school! My son has been there 3 weeks now and has took home no homework no reading assignments no info on what they are learning or how he acted in school for the day. I received a permission slip that was blank so I didn't sign it today I get a sticky note sent home saying "bring perission slip back!" It's a blank slip I'd like to know what I'm giving my permission for. This first day I went to check my son out I was not asked who I was or to provide my ID. The doors were not locked and the camera pointing to the door was broke and busted with wires hanging out. I sent my son back into his school to grab his lunchbox and coming out they where trying to put my kid on a bus when he is a walker. I'm working on changing schools.

Posted November 13, 2008
Lee Elementary goes above and beyond to meet the needs of my children. It is evident that the teachers and administrators truly try to know each child academically, socially, and emotionally. I know that my children have done exceptionally well while attending Lee.

Posted August 04, 2008
Lee is a great school, the teachers and staff are wonderful. My Son has learned so much in the 3 years he's been in school. now his little sister starts this year, we cant wait to see how much she loves it as well. I enjoy being a part of the school, I've been home room Mom and now VP of the PTA. It's very important to be involved.

Posted December 07, 2007
I have a child at Lee and I am very happy about the education that she is receiving. The teachers and administrators are friendly and knowledgeable. The school is welcoming and has a warm climate.

Posted November 28, 2007
The leadership at this school works well as a team and goes above and beyond to make student needs a top priority.

Posted December 19, 2006
My son loves school at Lee Elementary. His teacher goes above and beyond to meet his needs. The teachers at Lee work hard and the staff is friendly and welcoming. We are very happy being a part of the Lee family.

Posted December 19, 2006
Lee Elementary is a great place to work. The kids are great and the staff is amazing.

Robert E. Lee Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2006
I think that Lee should more things for the children to do outside of the classroom. Also they need to do something about the bully problem they have there.Also they should let the moms & Dad walk there kids in to there classroom everyday.

Robert E. Lee Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2004
My child just finished his first year at Lee. What a great year he had. I was amazed at how much he learned this year. The small hometown atmosphere was what we were looking for. All the staff, from teachers & principals to custodians, are stakeholders in the school. Their ultimate goal is student achievment. Lee Elementary is a school you can count on to meet you child where he/she is and take them where they need to go.

400 Quandt, Springdale, AR  72764
Last modified Robert E. Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.