Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

We haven't got any homework at all this month! I am very disappointed with the lack of work the teachers and putting into there students

I have had the worst experience with this school! My son has been there 3 weeks now and has took home no homework no reading assignments no info on what they are learning or how he acted in school for the day. I received a permission slip that was blank so I didn't sign it today I get a sticky note sent home saying "bring perission slip back!" It's a blank slip I'd like to know what I'm giving my permission for. This first day I went to check my son out I was not asked who I was or to provide my ID. The doors were not locked and the camera pointing to the door was broke and busted with wires hanging out. I sent my son back into his school to grab his lunchbox and coming out they where trying to put my kid on a bus when he is a walker. I'm working on changing schools.

Lee Elementary goes above and beyond to meet the needs of my children. It is evident that the teachers and administrators truly try to know each child academically, socially, and emotionally. I know that my children have done exceptionally well while attending Lee.

Lee is a great school, the teachers and staff are wonderful. My Son has learned so much in the 3 years he's been in school. now his little sister starts this year, we cant wait to see how much she loves it as well. I enjoy being a part of the school, I've been home room Mom and now VP of the PTA. It's very important to be involved.

I have a child at Lee and I am very happy about the education that she is receiving. The teachers and administrators are friendly and knowledgeable. The school is welcoming and has a warm climate.

The leadership at this school works well as a team and goes above and beyond to make student needs a top priority.

My son loves school at Lee Elementary. His teacher goes above and beyond to meet his needs. The teachers at Lee work hard and the staff is friendly and welcoming. We are very happy being a part of the Lee family.

Lee Elementary is a great place to work. The kids are great and the staff is amazing.

Last modified Robert E. Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.