Springdale, AR

Posted November 13, 2008
Lee Elementary goes above and beyond to meet the needs of my children. It is evident that the teachers and administrators truly try to know each child academically, socially, and emotionally. I know that my children have done exceptionally well while attending Lee.

Posted August 04, 2008
Lee is a great school, the teachers and staff are wonderful. My Son has learned so much in the 3 years he's been in school. now his little sister starts this year, we cant wait to see how much she loves it as well. I enjoy being a part of the school, I've been home room Mom and now VP of the PTA. It's very important to be involved.

Posted December 07, 2007
I have a child at Lee and I am very happy about the education that she is receiving. The teachers and administrators are friendly and knowledgeable. The school is welcoming and has a warm climate.

Robert E. Lee Elementary School

Posted November 28, 2007
The leadership at this school works well as a team and goes above and beyond to make student needs a top priority.

Posted December 19, 2006
My son loves school at Lee Elementary. His teacher goes above and beyond to meet his needs. The teachers at Lee work hard and the staff is friendly and welcoming. We are very happy being a part of the Lee family.

Posted December 19, 2006
Lee Elementary is a great place to work. The kids are great and the staff is amazing.

Robert E. Lee Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2006
I think that Lee should more things for the children to do outside of the classroom. Also they need to do something about the bully problem they have there.Also they should let the moms & Dad walk there kids in to there classroom everyday.

Robert E. Lee Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2004
My child just finished his first year at Lee. What a great year he had. I was amazed at how much he learned this year. The small hometown atmosphere was what we were looking for. All the staff, from teachers & principals to custodians, are stakeholders in the school. Their ultimate goal is student achievment. Lee Elementary is a school you can count on to meet you child where he/she is and take them where they need to go.

Posted March 24, 2004
Both of my children have excelled at Lee Elementary. Being smaller in number, everyone knows my children. They have every opportunity of larger schools both academically and socially, and have individual attention as well. The staff and teachers at Lee Elementary are committed to each child reaching their full potential and being safe and well adjusted. Parental involvement is above and beyond what many larger schools have achieved. What a great place to go every day!

Posted August 29, 2003
Our kids really excel at Lee. They are both excellent readers, great students and happy little people. Part of that is due to the programs at Lee plus the care and focus they get from the teachers & staff. We've compared other schools and they just don't compare to Lee! Our input and attendance is always welcome. There is always a way for parents to be part of what goes on at Lee. Thanks to everyone there!

Robert E. Lee Elementary School
400 Quandt, Springdale, AR  72764
Last modified Robert E. Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert E. Lee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top