Posted June 13, 2014
Absolutely LOVE Smith Elementary! Wonderful principal, wonderful teachers.....I simply can't say enough. If you want your child to get a quality education from caring teachers, Smith is the school for you!

Thurman G. Smith Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2013
My kids loved going here! An A+ school for sure! The teachers and staff are great. My only complaint is that I wish the gifted and talented program was a more involved program to be in.

Posted August 19, 2005
I am so glad that my child has been a part of this wonderful school now for the 3rd year. We love Smith School and are excited to see what great things are ahead for this year ! There are so many good things about this school that i don't have enough words to express it !

Posted October 23, 2004
- a staff
I have been working in this school for the past 10 weeks. All I can say are positive remarks about the environment and staff at this school. Every teacher seems to put forth 110% toward their students learning goals and needs. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone. I only hope all the other schools in our district have the quality of education as our students are receiving at T.G. Smith. Parent involvement is wonderful. Our PTA is out of this world. We have great instructional aids that are flexible and tend to the needs of everyone in the school. I must say this is not a school it is a family. We want everyone to learn all that they can.

Thurman G. Smith Elementary School
3600 Falcon, Springdale, AR  72762
Last modified Thurman G. Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thurman G. Smith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top