Bad
Good

My boy and girl have been going here three years and they love it. The staff has always treated everyone with respect and the teachers actually try and you can tell.

Monitor teachers and staff go above and beyond for the well being of the students. I have seen teachers there after school hours to help the students. They help with extracurricular activities such as; soccer, run club, science club, basketball, Excell Fitness, and many more

I love this school, and better yet so does my daughter!! The teachers are very friendly. Any problems at all the my daughter has, I get a phone call.

I have nothing put good things to say about Monitor elementray school...The teachers are the best...after experencing the elementry schools in the kansas city area it is more refreshing to have teachers more involved with thier students..I am more than pleased with this shcool!!!!!!!

I LOVE Monitor! The teachers are AWESOME and they have wonderful music, art, and pe programs. They are the total package! My son is addicted to reading thanks to the teachers who have taught him and a great librarian. I have another child to enroll and I wouldn't take them any other place!!!!

Staff is rude and uncaring. When I went to pick up my child I felt very cut off and they acted as if i were a nuisance.

My son went there for one year. I hated it and how he was treated.

Last modified Monitor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.