Bad
Good

I'm concerned about students future. There's a principal at the high school who doesn't care to investigate issues when they arise, so that maybe that same issue can be prevented in the future. All he wants to do is throw the children out. He's inconsiderate, cocky, disrespectful, uncaring and not passionate about his job.

I am concerned that more and more of the advanced classes are being "outsourced" to the community college for concurrent college credit. Teaching positions and courses are being eliminated as district loses population.

I taught at Stuttgart High for five very enjoyable years. The staff and the students made me look forward to going to work each morning! After the new superintendent took office, all this fell apart. She seemed to encourage disharmony anong the staff, rewarding backstabbers and punishing competence in the classroom. She also managed to fire, replace, or drive out as many male teachers and administrators as possible, and substituted women in those positions (I was driven out by constant harassment by the office -- I was told that I "needed retraining as a teacher", AFTER being awarded both state and federal award for my teaching ability! The last I heard, this "superintendent" was gone; let's hope the next one is actually HUMAN.

I dont leave in Stuttgart anymore. I am now a sophmore at North Little rock High School District. When I went to Stuttgart schools everything was on track. the teachers were awesome, and when they taught us we had fun. I miss Stutgart and all my friends.

I believe the Stuttgart High School to be one of the best in this part of the state. I live a few districts away, but choose to bring my children to SHS. Both of my children are in AP classes, so the education they receive is probably better than those in regular classes. The problems as I see them are: lack of parental involvement in some students' education; lack of respect for authority shown by some students; teachers' fear of disciplining some students.

Last modified Stuttgart High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.