Texarkana, AR

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 11, 2015
Morals here are used to manipulate. I sat in on a chapel session and watched a young girl get emotionally put through the ringer just because she wanted to feel saved.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted July 11, 2015
Depends on who you're talking about and what they call respect. It's respectful as long and your can afford it, $$$.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted July 11, 2015
Its squeaky clean, but the coaches are ultra-competitive. The staff were very patronizing or condescending.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted July 11, 2015
I watched my child fall behind and get demerits while the rich kids coasted. Imagine that, a private school that caters to the rich.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 11, 2015
The teachers force religion through gossip and intimidation. The wealthy are pampered and accommodated. The coaches are bullies, and when they do chapel, it's like getting jumped by pressure.

Posted July 10, 2015
Courtesy of Uncle Sam, my children have been to numerous public schools across the nation. We've made Texarkana home & couldn't be more pleased with the attention & quality education our children have received at TCS. We've experienced additional local schools and schools within 4 different states. This school strives to improve in every area possible with each year passing with dedicated staff, parents, & children. I love how they are small enough to care about the little things that make a difference in each child & family's life, yet big enough to make significant positive waves in the communities around them! I could go on and on for a while....check them out!

Posted January 29, 2015
My son has been at Trinity Christian School for the last 5 years. We could not be more pleased. Teachers really go out of their way to make each child feel special. The teachers and staff make you feel like part of a family, not just a school. We have been so blessed; we are able to send out child to place where he grows both academically and spiritually throughout his years. We plan on seeing him graduated from TCS.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted January 05, 2015
We had an awful experience. The school is dominated by the affluent and crafty. My child was left behind. The teachers always have excuses why they can't help.

Posted September 26, 2014
It is an awesome feeling to be able to drop my kids off at Trinity school every morning knowing they are in a safe environment and being taught the biblical worldview to shape them into the person they should be. It's a great place to be!

Posted July 17, 2011
My child has went there for 3 years. I loved Trinity from day 1. We have moved away and it was then, after going to a public school and another private Christian school, that I found out just how great Trinity was. I am so ready for my child(ren) to go back to Trinity.

3107 Trinity Boulevard, Texarkana, AR  71854
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top