Texarkana, AR

Posted January 29, 2015
My son has been at Trinity Christian School for the last 5 years. We could not be more pleased. Teachers really go out of their way to make each child feel special. The teachers and staff make you feel like part of a family, not just a school. We have been so blessed; we are able to send out child to place where he grows both academically and spiritually throughout his years. We plan on seeing him graduated from TCS.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted January 05, 2015
We had an awful experience. The school is dominated by the affluent and crafty. My child was left behind. The teachers always have excuses why they can't help.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 26, 2014
It is an awesome feeling to be able to drop my kids off at Trinity school every morning knowing they are in a safe environment and being taught the biblical worldview to shape them into the person they should be. It's a great place to be!

Posted July 17, 2011
My child has went there for 3 years. I loved Trinity from day 1. We have moved away and it was then, after going to a public school and another private Christian school, that I found out just how great Trinity was. I am so ready for my child(ren) to go back to Trinity.

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a great school with good Christian values

Posted January 20, 2009

Trinity Christian School 2

Posted May 05, 2007

Trinity Christian School
3107 Trinity Boulevard, Texarkana, AR  71854
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top