Texarkana, AR

Posted November 08, 2012
This is the only school in a 20 mile range that I would send my own son. The teachers and students have a great relationship. The staff works together on a level I've never seen! Love this school!

Posted March 01, 2006
I went to Genoa myself,my children go now,and I wouldn't have it any other way.My husband and I recently moved back just to get them in this district. There's no doubt that the academic programs are great,but there could be a few more extracurricular activities,although improvements are being made.Great school system !

Posted April 30, 2005
- a former student
I went to school at here, and I think it was great! If you want your child to recieve a good education, I say go to Genoa! It may be a small school, but the smaller the better. You don't get distracted and you can stay focused on your school work much easier! Thanks Genoa! You helped me learn a LOT!

Posted March 29, 2005
I am a proud parent of a student there and I am pleased to say that it is a wonderful academic school. I believe they care for there students and there education. They dont push the testing work it is alearning school and my daughter is getting a great education from them.

Genoa Central Elementary School
12018 Hwy 196, Texarkana, AR  71854
Last modified Genoa Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genoa Central Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top