Bad
Good

this school need to be closed and sunt to marion

Turrell high school is a great school simply because of the many opportunities provided by the school. The falculty and staff relate to students on a one on on basis. Instructors really attend to students academic needs and provide an enviroment for sucess.

Turrell is a good school district. They care about the students and do a lot with the little money that they have. It is nothing to see the administrators and teachers take their own money to pay for something for students. They have the best interest of te students in mind.

I have worked in the Turrell School District for 28 years. I love this district. I am concerned for every student from the 3 year olds to the seniors. It is my goal to see every child succeed. When parents send their children to us, it is our goal to provide them with the best education possible. Turrell School District has AP programs, agreements with Mid-South and ASMSA. Though our district is small, we have more technology for our students to use that most larger schools. Turrell provides full time art and music teachers as well as several extracurricular activities. Our district welcomes parents to come in at anytime. Parents are an important part of the educational process and we encourage them to be active participants in their child(ren)'s education.

Turrell School District is a great school. Students must choose to apply themselves at any school. My students attend there, They both have always been honor students in the district. The teachers care about the students and they give them personal attention.

Turrell High School has a caring faculty. They are young and energetic and focused on the needs of their students. Students have the opportunity to take Pre-AP and AP courses on campus as well as courses a Mid-South Community College for free. Transportation is provided to the college daily for students who qualify. Students who need additional help in literacy and math are offered tutoring after school and on Saturdays. Turrell School District is making every effort to meet the needs of its students. Parents are offered computer classes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. GED classes are also available. These classes are free. Parents are always welcome in the Turrell School District. The district is in the process of reorganizing a parent organization to more actively involve our parents in their children's education. Turrell currently has active music and art department. Meet us in Rocket Arena on Oct 13th to review the basketball teams.

This school use to have some of the best extracurricular activities (basketball and track) but now their limited to at least one or two. No I would not recommend this school to any parent. I went to this school my entire entire school year and I will not send my child to this school to suffer academically, I think every child has a right to a good education and no this is not the place.

Last modified Turrell High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12