Posted April 29, 2013
My children have gone to Rena for the past 7 years and we have loved it every year. Ms. Sanders is the best!

Posted March 09, 2012
This is by far the best school out of the entire area-that includes three cities. I wish they would copy this school at all the schools. Let me list the positives: Great Gifted and Talented Program, field trips about once or twice a year, can't count how many school programs/parties/fun times at school that create memories for a lifetime for parent and child, great communication between teacher/administration and parent, treat the children as the individuals they are, regular parent/teacher conferences, parents can visit children for lunch/assemblies/class parties/school performances/etc, papers/art/newsletters sent home every day, safe pickup and drop off before and after school, several recycling programs, pull out classes every day for music/P.E./technology/art/and library time, breakfast provided before school for those that need it and kids can get something even if they're late to school, staff that really cares about the children's safety and success. Next year 2012-13 the school will have up to fifth grade. My child has been here from K-2 so far and I think they are doing an excellent job!

Rena Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
Rena is an excellent elementary school. The teachers really do care and want the children to succeed. My two oldest children attended Rena until we moved. Now they attend Greenwood and let me be honest. Greenwood is NOTHING like Van Buren. The school's are disconnected from the parents, information is not passed on, events are not announced, children are simply a number, teachers are really not interested in the well being and advancement of your child...it has been quite a wake up.

Rena Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2009
Top of the line Principal and teachers. As a grandparent, there is no doubt why the leadership at Rena has the highest achievements in all areas. The principal and staff are the absolute best. The standards are of the highest degree and we in the community appreciate the leadership at Rena and the committment to the students and interaction with parents and family. Great going Rena!

Posted January 18, 2009
With Mrs. Sanders as the principal, it doesn't surprise me that this school does so well. She was a 1st grade teacher for both my sons who are now teenagers when she worked at Parkview and she was also the assistant principal when my youngest son went to Northridge. She is the best! Great principal-Great school!

Posted October 01, 2004
My daughter is in 2nd grade this year and I am most happy with Rena. Ms Landi Brown was her first teacher and what a great way to start a childs school days out. Now in Ms Sadlers class we are still happy and very satisfied. Rena is a GREAT SCHOOL and I will have my last child going there for the 2005-2006 school year. Lets keep up the good work so I can have just as much satisfaction for him. Thank you for the wonderful teachers!!!

Posted February 23, 2004
Rena is a great school! The teachers have a lot of enthusiasm. It is structured more like a private school and we love all the pull out classes!

Rena Elementary School
720 Rena Rd, Van Buren, AR  72956
Last modified Rena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rena Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top