Northridge Middle School 2

Posted November 12, 2012
I am not happy with the education my child receives. It is only a good school if your child doesn't struggle. If he or she does I would suggest putting them in another school. I have had to spend money on Sylvan when Van Buren should have done more to help my child. Since he didn't fall into the percentage of economically challenged kids he does not receive extra help. Its ridiculous. Now I know why the benchmark scores are so low compared to the state average. I am looking for another school before next school year. If you think your child has future in football Van Buren is not the school you want either. The high school NEVER has a winning season. Not many recruiters sitting in the stands I suspect. If the education was there I wouldn't even be concerned with the sports program because to me academics comes ffirst, but Van Buren can't offer either one.

Northridge Middle School 5

Posted January 25, 2009
Northridge is awsome. It is the best middle school ever. And who makes it that way none other than the teacher, cooks, and princables.

Northridge Middle School 5

Posted September 05, 2008
My son went to Northridge his 5th and half of his 6th grade year until we moved. It's an excellent school. I didn't care for the band program at Northridge though.

Northridge Middle School
120 Northridge Dr, Van Buren, AR  72956
Last modified Northridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.