Bad
Good

The staff here truly care about each and evryone of our children. They stay involved in every aspect of your childs life. My oldest 2 went there now my my youngest is there. I love this school.

I love City Heights! At first, I was scared to send my Kindergartener there. I had heard that there were better schools, but truth is, there is no bad school in Van Buren. They're all great. But City Heights is a great school. They really push reading! I've talked to friends at other schools and they aren't doing near as much as C.H. The pick up line is quick and drop off is easy and the teachers are friendly. My only complaint is the P.T.A. They do a lot, but aren't really inviting to new parents. My suggestion is to get involved with the teacher and help her. You'll know more of what's going on AND have an in with the teacher! Overall, it's really a great school.

Wonderful school! The students learn so much. A warm and friendly environment. The staff is very good and dedicated.

I have a lot of praise for the teachers at this school, however, there are many things that are lacking. First, the way some of the aides speak to the children is hideous! Second, their pick-up procedures are comical.

Last modified City Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.