Posted February 27, 2007
We are in our second year at Izard and loving every day of it. My daughter is doing awesome. All the teachers are awesome. I have not met a teacher I would'nt want my children to have. The entire staff is friendly. I always feel welcome in the school.

Posted February 09, 2007
jj izard is a great school. the teachers are wonderful. there learning programs are realy effective. the principal and teachers do a great job in letting the parents know what is going on with your child's education on a daily basis. this to me is a good way to get the parents involved in our kids education. overall it's been a good experience.

Posted October 14, 2005
I recently, took my child out of J.J'izard due to my husband job traveling my child has attended there since pre-k. and now is in 2nd grade. I've enrolled her in diffrent state schools but still can't find that winning edge of nurture and knowlegable teaching methods that I'zard teachers and staff provide each student with. I absolutly, plan on putting my child back into this school for a good quality education. special thanks goes out to the teachers at this school keep up the excellent work in building our childrens future.

J. J. Izard Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2005

J. J. Izard Elementary School 3

Posted October 20, 2004
I recently moved from this school district. I have to say that JJ Izard is a fine school for students who can keep up with the curriculum. For those that struggle, it might not be. My child has gone from D's, F's, and one C to A's and B's in his new school. JJ Izard had him graded on the same level as 'Normal kids.' His new school grades him on his level. I have to ad in that Mrs. Deffenbaugh was an excellent teacher. She kept my nephew's attention. I'm sad to say that he's not doing so well in his new school (it's a different one). Mr. Summerhill was a good principal, however when confronted for help on a situation he was a man of few words. He was very easy to get along with, and to talk to.

J. J. Izard Elementary School
501 North 24th St, Van Buren, AR  72956
Last modified J. J. Izard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. J. Izard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top