Van Buren, AR

Parkview Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
THIS SCHOOL NEEDS HELP, IF THEY PLACE YOUR KID HERE GRAB YOUR CHILD AND RUN. THE TEACHERS ARE UNPROFFESSIONAL, VERY LAZY AND NO WERE NEAR SMART, IF YOUR CHILD MAKES STRAIGHT A'S I'D QUESTION THAT. THE STUDENTS ARE PREJIDUST AND ITS HEAVY IN THE SCHOOL THE TEACHERS AVOID IT AND I BELIEVE SOME TEACHERS ARE AS WELL, IT CAUSES BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS WITH YOUR CHILD AND THE TEACHER GRADES YOUR CHILD WITH NO CARE THAT THERE CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
Parkview Elementary was the top recycling school in our district. We recycle glue bottle, glue sticks, batteries, ink cartridges, toner cartridges, plastic, paper and cardboard and pretty much everything that can be recycled. We also participate in the Watch D.O.G. program...Dads of Good Students....where dads come and partrol our grounds, mentor our kids and keep our p laygrounds and hallways safe for our students. We have been chosen and won first place in almost every athletic event in our community and we have high school students who come mentor and work with our nature club to plant gardens, keep our school in good repair and serve as excellent role models for the kids in our school. We have the BEST school; one all other schools use as a standard of excellence. I am so proud to be a teacher here.

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2008

Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2007
My son is in second grade at Parkview and he has gone there since Kindergarten. He loves everyone from the lunch ladies to the teachers.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2007

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
My daughter is in kindergarten at Parkview and my 17 year old son attended there as well. We are pleased to say that thanks to the many wonderful things my son's elementary school did for him he is turning into quite a young man. As for my daughter, so far, Parkview is maintaining the good reputation as far as I am concerned. I believe the high expectations both socially and academically help to ensure our children are successful. The teachers positive, caring attitudes help to develop character. The planning and knowledge of the teachers helps to develop minds. I appreciate Parkview's role in helping educate my two children.

Parkview Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005

Parkview Elementary School
605 Parkview St, Van Buren, AR  72956
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top