Van Buren Christian Academy 0

Posted April 05, 2010
I went to this school my 10th and 11th grade years of high school i am now a senior and i am attending a regular school. I learned so many good life lesson that i was able to take with me no matter where i go. If i could say one thing to the students it would be hold on to everything you can. They dont just teach you to hear themselves talk. It will help you so much in life. I want to thank all those who taught me and helped guide and direct me into being the person i am today.

Van Buren Christian Academy 0

Posted March 29, 2008
My children have attended VBCA since preschool. Each of my children have excelled in their school work above other children their age. Besides the knowledge in books that they are receiving, they are very knowledgable in aspects of the Bible and Christianity. Not only are they learning Bible history, they are also learning concepts and morals directly from the Bible. To reinforce this, the staff are great examples of Godly character.

Van Buren Christian Academy 5

Posted February 26, 2007

Van Buren Christian Academy 5

Posted February 26, 2007
I can't tell you what an opportunity this has been for my two boys to attend this school. We could not have done this without the help of the church to support them. Before they attended this school they were in a regular school that had continuous peer pressure and doing poorly academically because the classrooms were overcrowded and they did not get the one on one attention that they both needed. Both of them have been able to play on the basketball team which was unthinkable in public school because of the numerous players they already had. They have enjoyed VBCA very much and have expressed their interest in finishing their education here. I would encourage all parents who would like to see their child suceed academically as well as socially and spiritually to call and get more information concerning VBCA. proud parent---Janie Langley

Van Buren Christian Academy
2301 Fayetteville Road, Van Buren, AR  72956
Last modified Van Buren Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Van Buren Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top